Mind Games: Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

          My first class is History and it took me half an hour before I found my classroom. I swung the door open and a lot of pair of eyes watched me intently. I gave my schedule to my handsome teacher. Oh god, did I just said that?

      I shook my head to erase all the things that I just mentioned. For heaven’s sake! He is my teacher after all and not to mention twice my age! But his features are striking. Like Brad Pitt striking!

     He gave me a warm smile and handed me back my schedule. “Well Ms Montrelle, I’m Mr. Dizon, your... obviously history teacher.” He chuckled. “Go find a seat.”

     I returned the smile and slid myself to an empty seat next to the window which overlooks the school’s field. Today I decided that I should listen to the lecture. Mr. Dizon was talking about World War II.

     I don’t really know why World War II has something to do with our futures. I mean, it’s in the past and a lot of people were saying ‘past is past’. Should we just move on and make another history. On the other hand, history should teach us the things that had happen and there might be mistakes right? So they just keep on retelling history so that we will not do the same mistake ever again? Ok, this is confusing.

   I was in deep thoughts when the door flew open. A group of men was standing by the door led by that.STUPID.JERK!! Ugh, I can feel my blood rise up again.

     “Mr. Moreux, how many times do I have to tell you not to break my door?” Mr. Dizon sighed while massaging his temple.

     “I don’t care.” He smirked.

     He and the gang walk silently in the class while my classmates keep on exchanging whispers and glancing their way. A group of girls were giggling when that jerk smirked at them. Uh, ok?

     He stopped in front of me and we lock eyes for a moment and slapped the books on my table making it scatter on the floor. I scowl at him and he just smirked and continue walking.

       I’m mentally stabbing that guy to death right now! I hate him! I lean down to pick up my books when a hand helped me pick them. I looked up and saw a fallen angel called Kiel smiling.

     “Thanks” I said as he handed me my books.

     “He’s a jerk sometimes.”

     “Tell me about it.” I rolled my eyes.

     He patted my head then took a sit. I glanced over that guy, he was staring in front and his face unreadable. He looks... annoyed? I don’t know and i don’t care! Why the hell should I care?

      Mr. Dizon went on to his lecture but I didn’t bother to listen anymore. I just went on my usual doodling on my notebook.

     After history I rushed to my next class which was as suckish as my other classes. I’m starting to hate school now.

     But now that I’m thinking of it, the main reason that I hate school was probably because of that jerk. That annoying little prick! If this is how he wants to play- to annoy me to death, then I’m in! I won’t let him win.

  My grin widen and my classmates looked at me like I was some kind of crazy person.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

      I was in the canteen again. This is probably my favourite place in this school so far. Actually, I haven’t explored the school yet. Maybe next time I will, but for now, I am extremely famished!