Rena

Moni I don't feel like going out tonight," I said walking into my kitchen to grab me a bottle of water. I just wanted to crawl in my bed and go to sleep but my bestie was not having it at all. Ree I swear u ain't no fun any more my best friend said as I came walking back to my living room. She just didn't understand how tired I was from working all day I'm still on duty as we speak , see I sold hair for a living and I was doing pretty good for myself might I add I wasn't hurting for nothing but it was a lot of work no lie but she didn't want to hear that she wanted to hang out tonight. I hate telling my boo no so I sucked it up and walked towards my room to find something nice to wear nothing over the top though because I really wasn't feeling it but that don't mean I was going to half step neither.

Here we was sitting at the bar at Club Rush it was nice it had a nice crowd of people and the Dj was showing out tonight. Moni ordered us three shots a piece my bestie loved to turn up and she was on one tonight she grabbed my hand to head to the dance floor as soon as the Dj started playing "Freak Hoe" that was our shit we was twerking our ass off. All eyes was on my bestie n me I mean a couple of bitches was rolling they eyes but we didn't care we was enjoying ourselves we danced to two more songs n went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit when I was coming out someone bumped into me and before I could go off I looked up into the most prettiest eyes ever it's like a turned into a mute or something I couldn't say anything this man that was standing in front me was handsome I take that back he was everything.