Rena

Here I was just getting home from church that I attended with my gma Lawd knows that lady won't let you miss a service and if you thought about skipping out you had another thing coming. I was so happy to get home and take off these heels my feet was killing me just as I sat down I got a text.

Ryan: Watsup beautiful u want to go out to eat ?

Me: Sure what time u coming thru ?

Ryan: 7:00 so be ready u know your Ass be taking forever man lol

Me: 😂🖕🏾 wateva I'll be ready

I been knowing Ryan for some time now he was a pretty cool dude but I wasn't attracted to him as he was me. Don't get me wrong Ryan was fine standing at 6'2 with a nice tone muscular body he had these big eyes but they fit him so well and he had a mouth full of golds his dress code was out of this world he kept the latest Js on his feet. I know y'all like girl u tripping but I knew deep down Ryan wasn't shit he had bitches all over him every time I got around this nigga his phone be blowing up plus he got a crazy ass baby mama n I'm not with the drama even though he claimed he had her in check and I don't have to worry, his words. Other then that we was cool we hung out from time to time and he even spend the night some times but never have we ever took it there. I looked at the clock it was only three so I decided to get me a lil nap in before seven got here.

You look nice tonight love," Ryan said. He had me blushing thanks I told him as I sipped on my Margarita we was waiting on our food when I felt someone eyes on me trying to ignore it I asked him how his day was going and he was running down everything he did today he really didn't have to ask me what I did today because he pretty much knows how my Sunday's go but being Ryan he asked me anyways. I guess the drinks was getting to me because I was a lil tipsy plus I had to use the restroom so I excused myself. Before leaving out the restroom I checked my hair and makeup to make sure every thing was still looking good on my way out I bumped in to someone. Omg I'm so sorry I had said looking up into those same pretty hazel eyes again I looked away Lord this man was fine. We have to stop running into each other like this shawty ," he said smiling at me then I noticed he had dimples I swear this man is going to be the death of me I thought to myself....