Moni

Moni
Ooh shit bae FUCK ! I yelled gripping the sheets with a perfect arch and my back as Bryce licked on my pearl baby had me coming back to back no lie I swear his head was the truth. He licked and sucked all my juices up not missing a drop I was drained ready to get in a fetal position and sleep like a baby but I knew better then to play with Bryce he flipped me over so I was on all fours with my ass tooted up like a bitch in heat ready for what he had to offer. SHIT ! is all I could get out when he put all 10 inches in me he was stroking me so slow and he knew I loved that shit I got wetter by the second so I started throwing it back and it drove him crazy. Damn bae this shit biting," Bryce said. Give me your arms you already know how I want it don't play arms behind your back he said smirking. All I could do was moan out loud as he pounded into me this was his favorite position he like taking charge and I didn't mind at all. He let go of my arms as he bust all on my back all I could do was lay there as I watched him go into the bathroom and come back out with a warm towel and wipe me up. Bae come shower with me so I can get up out of here he said as he pulled me by my legs to the end of the bed and picked me up carrying me to the shower.

I woke up to my phone ringing I looked at the clock next to my bed and it read 11:43am so I looked at my screen to see who was calling it was my baby love Rena. See Ree and me been friends since elementary we was more like sisters then friends in our eyes when we got to middle school everybody swore up and down we was real sisters that's my love anytime I need her she is always there and vice versa it was nothing nobody could tell me about her. Hey boo watsup," I said into the phone. If you love me you would come over and help me with some of these orders, she cooed into the phone. Ok let me get up and handle my hygiene and I will be there I told her. I went into my closet and put on a crop top,some shorts with a pair of my my Retro 10s I was a sneaker head no lie I checked my appearance in the mirror and headed for the door. Rena house was just twenty mins from my house not even that.As I made way into her house I stopped by the kitchen to grab me a bite to eat because Ree cooked every morning faithfully she been like that since she learned how to cook she always say "it's the most important meal of the day " let her tell it but I didn't care because I was hungry af so I made me a plate and sat at the table to eat after I got done I washed my hands and walked up the stairs into the spare room Ree used to store all her hair in when I stepped in there packages was every where I swear I didn't see how she did this shit everyday it was just too much for my liking but I got to work and helped my bestie.

Boss
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her lil ass I spotted her as soon as she walked thru the door and I didn't give no fucks about the nigga she was with honestly. I wanted to walk up to they table and snatch her lil ass up the way she was smiling in that nigga face it just rubbed me the wrong way I didn't want her entertaining nobody else but me. I watched her stand up and head to the restroom so that was my cue right then to make a move so I sat right by the door on some stalker shit but I didn't even care. Shawty had me tripping bad I must admit but I had to have her.As soon as the door opened I made sure it hit me so she could be alert that she hit somebody with the door and just as I thought it worked. We have to stop running into each other like this shawty," I said looking down at her beautiful ass she was standing at least 5'6 her skin looked so smooth she had a hazelnut complexion,chinky eyes,with some big juicy ass lips but they fit her face so perfectly I couldn't stop staring at them and she was slim thick she had a ass on her no lie. So can I get your name since we keep meeting up like this? My name is Rena ," she said looking away from me. I could tell she was a bit shy but I didn't care about that shit it made her even more sexy to me. Damn nigga what the fuck you had to do shit ?," my brother Drew said when he hit the corner and saw me and that's when he laid eyes on her. What the fuck you looking at nigga ?," I barked. Drew started smirking I knew then he was with the shits but before he could even say anything she was getting ready to walk away so I grabbed her gently by the arm and asked her where she was going. Back to my table I'm here with somebody," she said. Well not no more text that nigga and tell him you wasn't feeling good and caught a uber home. You coming with me she looked at me and my brother like we was some damn aliens or some shit. Nigga I don't even know you to be pulling a stunt like that," she snapped and that's when I pulled her lil small frame into mine and lift your chin up so she was looking me dead in my eyes and told her she could get to know me.