Chapter 1

One hundred fifty-eight was surprisingly an old age where Ambassador Spock was still going strong. He was the equivalent of the age seventy-three in earth years with white hair, his once adam's apple lowered surrounded by wrinkles, his face not smooth and clear as it had been but slightly more older but prominent. He had a impressive career in Star Fleet by Vulcan standards. Serving under Captain Christopher Pike for eleven years, four months, and five days and thirty-three minutes. Until it was decided he was transferred to another vessel called the USS Endeavor that was studying a subject called Genesis. It was a intriguing mission. Spock ensured a team of humans progress on the project. He had a hand in that. Logically,life could not be created by protoform matter. It would only back fire, make the planet rapidly age, and then destroy itself in the meanwhile. The project went smoothly for a good decade. It didn't really go anywhere in space just on a dead moon. Spock, in that time, had married his betrothed during the event. Captain Lewis Strong made sure Spock arrived. Spock requested that he and Doctor Leland not attend the wedding in the polite way he could. Mostly because he had to face Stonn which he had no knowledge of him in the mean time.

Spock killed Stonn for T'Pring.

Spock would later have two sons, half Vulcan surprisingly and the other pure Vulcan. They were Shawk and Erin. It was T'Pring who insisted on naming the son with the human ears Erin. It was only logical since he had the pointy eyebrows. Shawk was betrothed long before his birth. Erin was betrothed as soon as they discovered in the ultra sound that there were two. It was illogical then to be surprised during a extended Shore Leave on Vulcan. Spock watched his sons grow up. Only for Erin to come out to his father during the twenty year long mission on the Genesis project that he was in the wrong body. It was quite logical since he dressed up as a girl when Erin arrived. It was only more troubling when it became apparent that the arranged marriage would have two females. Erin revealed that she had met her arranged one and that T'Fern was the reason why she had finally come out of her life choice. Needless to say, Spock approved of the decision.

Spock would later command a starship of his own. A patrol vessel along the neutral zone. He spent ten years as a captain. Then he accepted the request of becoming an Ambassador. He wanted to be closer to his family then when Erin had informed him of her recent adoption of a Romulan child only engineered to have red hair. At the idea of a red head Romulan that made his eyebrows go up his hairline. Amanda, oh Amanda, she would be happy either way. To be a grandparent once more. Shawk only had one son who became a doctor. A Vulcan doctor specializing in helping others. Spock's duties as an Ambassador took him to many places. So, one day, he took his granddaughter to a visit on Gallios Twelve with her sitting on his shoulders and her fatty fingers reached out toward the giraffe like creature that had its head lowered down toward them. It was one of the moments where Spock truly felt at peace. Velma, her legal name, would later regard Spock as 'BEST GRANDPARENT EVER' for a variety of reasons Spock would deny. Such as taking her to a planet full of monkeys that could talk and walked on fours and had these strange technology.

Spock realized how much time was passing when his son Shawk died during duty on the USS Enterprise A. It was 2293, on April 2nd, at three forty-three PM that he lost his son. He could feel the family bond snapping. Yet, he did not make a sound. Cry. And he silent grieved. The passing years afterwards were a blurr to Spock. But what wasn't a blurr was the times he had with Velma. The only thing that remained of Shawk was his widow and his newborn second granddaughter Amber. Spock slowly watched the people he once served with passing away sometimes like flies. His first captain Christopher Pike had passed away in 2315. His mind was a unique one. His grandchildren were alive. For awhile that was all that mattered to him when off duty as an Ambassador.