Meeting the boyfriend

(When (y/n) is going to meet her mothers boyfriend a few weeks later)

I arrive back home from hanging out with my friends. I had joined them at practice again, just because I didn't have anything special to do after school. Mom wanted to get stuff done herself because of the visitors we're going to have. I had been drawing as well while there. I had drawn the outlines of the pool, the bushes and the sunset. And of course also Haru swimming in the pool while Gou and the other boys were talking competition stuff.

I took off my shoes as I said loudly: "I'm home." Almost immediately after that mom answered with her usual "Welcome home, sweetie." I smiled to myself as I walked upstairs to take a shower and get changed before mom's boyfriend and his son came over.

After taking a long, warm shower, I decided to put on (favorite pretty, but not too formal outfit). (A/N I just had to write it like that because I don't know what else xD Sorry to waste your time with this A/N :3) I decided to just let my hair just be as it was. It didn't look all that bad. It was actually pretty nice. After doing that I walked back downstairs to help my mom with the finishing touches.

(Half an hour later)

We had just finished cleaning the kitchen counter and putting plates and all that on the table when the doorbell rang. Mom quickly fixed her hair and her outfut before turning to me. "How do I look?" I studied her. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair hung lose around her beautiful face. She didn't wear any makeup, except maybe some mascara and some lipgloss. She wore a nice looking blue button up top, and dark blue jeans. It wasn't anything I would chose for her, but she pulled it off.

I smiled at her and nodded in approval. "You look beautiful, mom." She smiled and walked over to me, kissing my forehead and thanking me. "Go open the door now." I pushed her towards the door, and as she opened the door and I noticed the people who stood there, I froze. I recognized one of them. I looked over at my mom and saw her give the older man a hug. "Kenny, I'm glad you made it." She looked so happy. She turned to me. "This is my daughter, (y/n). (y/n), This is Kenny Ackerman and his son, Levi." Kenny smiled and nodded his head. "It's so nice to finally meet you, (y/n). Your mother has told me so much about you."

My eyes widened a bit. "What did she tell you...?" I asked, not sure I wanted to know. The man laughed a bit. "Don't worry. She didn't tell me anything too embarrassing." He smiled before he continued. "She just told me your favorite color, and that you like to draw and sketch. I'd love to see your work over dinner." He actually seemed interested in my work, which was really cool. I nodded before looking at the boy next to him.

He let out a small 'tch' sound at his fathers comment. His father looked at him. "Levi, present yourself. This might be your new mother and sister." Levi rolled his steel blue eyes. I looked at him. Levi had short, straight black hair styled in an undercut, as well as narrow, intimidating dull blue eyes with dark circles under them. "Aren't you that guy who bombed me with my friend the other day?" He crossed his arms, and first now did I realize how short he was, and I thought I was short. "Tch, brat. You were the one who was blocking the road." His eyes locked with mine and they had a look in them that sent chills down my spine.

(Dineerrrrrrrrrr)

We sat down by the table and ate the delicious food mom made for us. Mr. Ackerman had asked me if he could take a look at my work after dinner, which I agreed to. I was kind of nervous, I didn't like to show people my drawings, but he seemed very interested. So I guess it's okay to show him my work.

I moved my hand to puck up my glass to drink some sprite, but I accidentally pushed it and watched in horror as it made it's way to shorty, who was sitting right in front of me. And as the soda hit his shirt he looked at me. Oh and if looks could kill I would be dead a long time ago.