Shattered Promises

"Where is Kayla?" I heard Subaru ask as they approached the car. I laid down, and pretended to be asleep. "Aww, she's asleep!" Kanato cooed as he climbed in beside me. I felt myself being lifted up, and decided to open one eye, and pretend to wake up. I stretched with a yawn. "Hello-Onii-Chans!" I smiled sleepily. They all blushed and Kanato pulled me over to him. "We're so happy to see you love us!" He smiled as he hugged me. I hugged him back, and cuddled into his cold until we reached school. 

     I was so happy to be in the same class as Yui and Ayato! I noticed they were missing though, and decided to go look for them. I suddenly smelt Yui's blood. I felt my eyes turn red as I followed the scent. I saw Ayato sucking her blood. "LIAR!" I shouted. He immediately stopped and looked at me. I was crying now. "You-you promised you wouldn't hurt her! you lied to me! I hope your pinky brakes! I'll-I'll never forgive you!" I teleported back home, and grabbed some pocky. I decided to go for a walk in the forest, and eventually found a nice sitting tree. I had been sitting up there for about an hour when I heard people calling my name. "KAYLA!?" They shouted. I recognized the vices as my Onii-Chan's. I just ignored them. "FOUND HER!" I looked down to see Ayato. I felt so much anger boil inside me. I charged at him. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I proceeded to beat the living crap out of him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Shu. I hugged him tightly and sobbed. "He-he hurt my Yui." I cried. "He broke his promise! He LIED!" I sobbed. Ayato was knocked unconscious, and covered in dirt from where I had mercilessly pounded him into the ground. "Shh, shh. We're sorry but we've all had some of her blood." I looked up at him, and my eyes flashed red. He stepped back, but I was too agile. I flipped him, and he fell unconscious next to Ayato. I decided I would rescue Yui, take her somewhere safe. I was about to attack Kanato and Laito when I felt a pain in my neck. I fell into a world of dark.

     I sat up groggily in a silver cage. I cursed at them. "Children shouldn't use such language." Reiji snapped. "Big brothers should set good examples for their little sisters by KEEPING THEIR PROMISES!" I yelled. They all looked at the ground. I noticed Yui laying on the couch, and decided to try and brake out of the cage. I punched the bars, and managed to make a large dent, but cut myself in the process. I hissed in pain as I stepped out of the cage. I turned to them, eyes red, and they all hid behind Shu and Ayato. "I am very disappointed in you." I sighed as I grabbed Yui and teleported to the top of the school. I shook her awake. "Hmm?" She groaned as she sat p. I hugged her. "I took you away from them, now you're safe." I smiled. What I didn't expect, was to be ambushed by four vampire boys.