A Whole New Problem

I sat up with Yui, and noticed that we surrounded by four vampires I had never seen before. "Finally! I was beginning to think you'd NEVER wake up!" A blonde haired boy chirped at me. I clung to Yui. "Who-who are you people?" They smiled. "I'm Kou." the blonde smiled. "This is Yuma" He pointed to a boy with fiery orange hair. He just nodded. I rolled my eyes at his informality. "If you're going to kidnap somebody, you might as well be at least a LITTLE polite." I pretend cried. "Great Yuma! You made the kid cry!" Kou yelled. "Sorry, but I really don't care about her feelings." My eyes flashed red. "How inconsiderate." I growled as I flipped him on his face. I jumped back on the couch and held on to Yui. "Maybe now you will display some manners." I huffed. Kou just stared at me wide eyed. "Kou, what's all this commotion?" A boy with dark hair commented as he entered the room. "This little girl, Yuma made her cry, but he said he didn't care about her feelings. Well, then she got mad and flipped him on his face." His eyes widened. "Well then, she needs to be punished." My eyes widened. "No." Their jaws dropped. "He started it, so if anybody deserves to be punished it's him! He needs to learn his manners." I snapped. He grinned. "Yuma, please go get Azusa. He needs to meet our guests." He turned to me with a slight bow. "I'm Ruki." I smiled. "Kayla." he smiled in return, but quickly turned around at the presence of another boy with teal hair and a hat. "I'm Azusa." He whispered. I nodded and gave him a hug. "You remind me of Shu!" I giggled. Everybody's eyes widened. "How do you know Shu? Are you another bride? Are they that sick as to take somebody so young?" I shook my head and brought out my fangs. "I'm their sister, silly." Their eyes grew and they started to seem a little uneasy. "That explains why she was able to flip Yuma earlier." I grinned. "I may be young, but I'm a lot stronger than my brothers. The only reason we're still here, is because you haven't hurt Yui yet. Lay one fang on her and so help me, they won't find your body." I snapped. Their eyes grew wide. "She's the Eve. She's here because she needs to choose one of us as her Adam." I thought for a minute and smiled. "As long as you're considerate of her feelings *cough, cough* Yuma *cough, cough,* then we'll be fine." I smiled. Yuma looked a little mad, but held his tongue. I shook Yui awake. She panicked when she saw the boys but I assured her I wouldn't let them hurt her. "I will share a room with her, just to make sure you don't try anything like my twerp brothers, ok?" I grinned sarcastically. They nodded and led us up to a room. When they'd left, I turned to Yui. "Do you want to stay here, or go back?" She thought for a minute. "Will it just be the same here?" I shrugged. "I hope they know that their lives mean nothing to me, and if they hurt you, I will not hesitate to destroy them." She smiled as she laid down in the bed and drifted off to sleep. I stayed up, to make sure she was safe.

     I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it slightly. It was Kou. "Come in, but be quiet, Yui's asleep." I whispered. He nodded and tiptoed inside. I stifled a giggle at the childish action. He smiled at me. "So, have you decided to stay with us?" I nodded. "Just know, though, that I do not care for you like my brothers, and if you hurt Yui, I will not hesitate to kill you." I smiled sweetly. His face went pale and he gulped. I giggled. "Anyways, what did you want?" He trailed off to Yui. "I wanted to try and make her happy, so she'd choose me as her Adam." I rolled my eyes. "No offense, but none of you are good for her." He just got an angry look. "Really? Well then, I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this." He walked over to Yui and sank his fangs into her. She cried out in pain. My eyes turned a dark red as I threw him off of her. He laid there, unconscious. I picked up Yui and teleported to the top of the school. I waited for her to stop bleeding before I spoke. "Yui, we unfortunately have to go back to my brothers, but I'll figure out a way to rescue you. I'll keep you safe." She nodded and clung to me as I teleported into my room. 

     The guys suddenly came running in. "KAYLA! YUI!" They cried hugging us. I pushed them off. "Just to be clear, I'm still pissed at you guys. Yui and I were abducted by these four vampires, Yuma, Kou, Azusa, and Ruki. They went on about how Yui is their Eve, and I took her and left after Kou bit her." Their eyes widened. "He...BIT HER!" Ayato shouted. I nodded and he snapped. 'WHAT THE HELL!? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!?" I smacked his cheek. "Stop shouting, it's very annoying." I hissed as I laid Yui on the bed. "Don't even THINK about touching her, because I'll make sure you regret it dearly." I smirked. "I'm pissed off enough as it is, so don't test me." They nodded and approached me. I followed closely behind as they took Yui to bandage her wound. I saw Ayato lick her neck with want. I picked Ayato up by his collar and threw him out the window, whilst by eyes glowed a dark red color. The others just gawked at his body lying on the ground. "Oi! That hurt!" he called. I glared at him and he shrunk down. I waited for Yui to get bandaged up, then I said my goodbyes. "Well, now that she's all better, we'll be going. Dob't follow us, because I don't really want to look at the people who hurt my only friend." They opened their mouths to protest, but I had already left. I sighed as I held Yui close. What a pain, now we have a whole new problem to deal with....

A/N: Thanks for all the support on all of my stories! Shout out to  tambersly for voting on all the parts in this story so far! I really appreciate it! Love you guys!