SiChul Part 1

This is a Two-Shot series based off the "Alone" performance in SS5 Macau.

Both stories are oneshots and they do not connect or relate to the other.

A soft sigh left Siwon's lips as he stepped inside his family home for the first time that week. Travel, while exciting, always made him homesick. It felt good to be standing in the Choi's multilevel estate once again. Slipping off his shoes, he handed them to one of his family's many maids as she appeared from the coat room to help him with his luggage. Siwon left his suitcases with her without so much as a word, too tired to speak or ask any questions.

It was late, his family most likely sleeping, and the house was quiet. The flight in from Macau had been long, the airport full of screaming fans, and the roads jammed with traffic. Though, still riding high from the adrenaline a Super Show gave him, he was becoming weary from all the chaos he'd traveled through. An accident on the freeway between his home and the airport had him sitting in traffic for two hours, the other members making it back to the dorm an hour before he was able to get home. Sometimes he wondered why he didn't just move in with the rest of the band.

Siwon's rooms were located far from that of his parents, giving him plenty of space and privacy. His section of the house was an open space, containing a small, but well stocked, kitchen, sitting area, entertainment center and a large king sized bed with tall posts and a sheer set of drapes. Siwon's favorite part of his room was the spacious bathroom adjacent his sleeping area. Inside, it contained a glassed in shower, deep soaking tub and a large vanity to hold all his hair and skin products. Looking about his peaceful room, he remembered why he didn't move into the dorms.

Settling down on the sofa, Siwon relaxed into the silence of the room, his mind wondering back to the concert the previous night. Super Shows were one of his favorite parts about being in Super Junior. Despite the seriousness of the dance and ballad performances, most of the show was just him goofing off with his friends. Each time he stepped out on stage with the other members was exhilarating and unpredictable. The unpredictability of the other members was one of the most entertaining aspects of the concert.

One member had been even more unpredictable than usual last night. A very specific and sinful image of Super Junior's most impulsive member had been plastered inside his mind all day. During the "Alone" performance, when he'd expected to see Kangin rising from the stage in his sickeningly tight Gain outfit and nappy blonde wig, a sight that was more disturbing every time he saw it, instead, a slender figure by the name of Kim Heechul had appeared.

It had been a surprise to the fans and the other members of the cross dress performance. Heechul had kept hidden until the last moment, in order to shock everyone. It had worked. Siwon couldn't stop staring at the older all throughout the performance. Heechul turned an outfit Siwon found incredibly unappealing on Kangin, into one he couldn't erase from thought.

The tight black shorts were cut too high and cupped Heechul's ass just right, showing off the shape. For such a slender person, he had a surprisingly shapely backside. His black tights and heels worked to highlight his perfect legs, making them look long and thin, and the strip of skin the pink top left exposed, had been just enough to tease. What Siwon couldn't stop thinking about were the garters holding up Heechul's silk stockings. They had stretched and moved with the older as he had danced and disappeared into his tight shorts. He wanted to see the belt the garters had been attached to and how it hugged Heechul's hip bones. He wanted to undress the older until he was left in only garters and stockings.

Opening his eyes, Siwon took out his phone and tried to distract himself from the sinful thoughts floating around in his mind. Though, a physical relationship with Suju's cat eyed diva wasn't a new concept, it had been years since he'd had that kind of contact with the older. After Heechul's enlistment, their schedules never coincided right and distractions got in the way. Heechul had made new friends and found new releases for his sexual frustrations. Meanwhile, all Siwon had done was work. Without his hyung's sinful touch, he'd taken his frustrations out on film sets and in recording studios. Last night's display had reminded him how much he missed Heechul's presence in his bed.

Touching the Instagram app on his phone, Siwon decided to see if Super Junior's diva was up to anything since returning home. The picture that greeted him did nothing to help chase the thoughts from his mind. It was a selca of Heechul in Kangin's wig, Gunhee standing behind him. Siwon clicked off the app and tossed his phone on the sofa in disgust. Even though Heechul had looked beautiful in Kangin's blonde wig, the presence of the older's childhood friend ruined the image. Gunhee was a nice person, and that made disliking him very hard, but deep down he could feel there was something more going on between the hair stylist and Suju's diva than just an old bond from middle school. He was one of the reasons Heechul has been absent from his life the past two years.

Crossing his arms over his chest in mild frustration, Siwon flinched as he heard something fall to the floor in the bathroom. The noise was loud, like glass shattering against the tile, splitting the silence in the room. Standing up, Siwon turned towards the direction of the sound and began inching towards the bathroom door.

"Is someone in there?" Siwon called out, hoping it was just one of the maids cleaning, though it was a bit late for that. "Hello?"

Only silence answered him. Stopping just shy of the bathroom door, Siwon tried to decide if he should go in, or ignore the noise. What if it were an intruder? Before he could make a decision, the door creaked open in front of him and a shapely leg was slipped seductively out into the room. It was long and thin, covered in a jet black silk stocking and a black heel on its foot. But, what drew Siwon's eyes in the most was the thin black garters stretching up from the top of the stockings and across milky skin, before disappearing beyond the door.

"Like what you see?" a familiar voice purred as the door slowly opened further to reveal the owner of the silk clad leg.

Siwon stood in stunned silence as he was presented with the sight of Kim Heechul leaning against the bathroom door, one hand on his hip and the other twirling a lock of his berry colored hair. He was dressed in the Ga-in outfit from the night prior, only he'd removed the black pantyhose from underneath, so that his milky thighs were now visible between the tops of his stockings and the bottoms of his short shorts.

"How did you get in here?" Siwon stammered, not sure what to make of the situation.

"Your maid let me in," Heechul informed, "I paid her 50,000 won not to say anything when you arrived. I wanted to surprise you."

"Why?"

"I saw the way you were staring at my ass last night. I could see that needy look in your eyes." Heechul teased, a smirk forming on his lips as he did so. "I've missed you, Choi Siwon. I need you back in my bed and if a pair of heels and a sparkly crop top is how I get you, then so be it. Now, come over here and get me out of this sweater before I die. The damn thing's itchy as hell."

Siwon didn't know how to respond, half of him believing this was just a crazy dream and he was still asleep on the plane.

"Oh, and I broke your jar of q-tips while I was looking for condoms." Heechul added as he produced a row of red foil packets from inside his shorts and let them dangle from his long fingers a few inches in front of Siwon's face. "I hope that's not a problem?"