HanChul Part 1

The stage setup was more elaborate than he remembered and the fans were louder. Sapphire blue reflected in his eyes as he sat alone in his seat watching eleven men he used to know well, but when he'd left some of them had been only boys. There was a maturity to their presence now, one that reflected in their voices and choreography. The whole show was amazing, and not just because of the special effects and flashy costumes. No, the show worked because the men upon the stage worked together with perfect harmony.

They laughed together and cried together. Danced to suit each other's weaknesses and sang in the same fashion. Even without their leader present, they worked together as a unit, as brothers. Though, he'd made peace with his decision to leave and held no regret, he missed being a part of them. He missed the support his brothers had given him, even if it hadn't been enough. He didn't blame them for what happened, he couldn't.

Why he'd decided to fly to Macau to them, HanGeng wasn't sure. Deep down, he knew it was because he missed them; he missed him. Eyes glued on the stage, HanGeng watched the plum haired man in question run about the stage like he were on cloud nine. He looked so happy, a smile never leaving his face the entire show. HanGeng was glad Heechul was happy, glad he's moved on, and glad he'd found a reason to smile again.

HanGeng knew if Heechul saw him, that smile would disappear. That's why he'd warn the face mask with Heechul's initial and the hat inscribed with the older man's birthday. To any around him, he looked just like another petal in the crowd; one that happened to of snagged a seat in the friends and family section. Being a foreign concert, there weren't many friends and family in attendance. The section was filled mostly with Chinese businessmen that held stock in the company. HanGeng's manager had purchased his seat under a false name.

As the concert wore on, things became more and more amusing. By the time the cross dressing skit started, HanGeng was laughing behind his mask. The first member to rise out of the stage was Ryeowook. HanGeng thought the younger man look adorable in his dress and heels. His dainty build really fit the female persona. Siwon came next, his masculine lines not suited for his dress. He looked terrible, causing HanGeng to burst out laughing at his awkward movements.

The third member was supposed to be Kangin. HanGeng braced himself for the disturbing sight of one of Super Junior's most masculine members dressed as a female, but the sight he was presented with was even more disturbing to him. Heechul came rising up on the stage, seated on a silver throne, and wearing Kangin's Ga-In costume.

HanGeng held his breath at the sight of Heechul's perfect legs wrapped in silk stockings and hose. His thin waist looked even thinner in the high waist shorts and crop top and his hair was styled in a cute fashion. It was a tantalizing combination of sex and innocents. HanGeng stared at the older as he strutted about the stage, his legs appearing to be a mile long and his movements confident. Unlike Siwon, Heechul moved very naturally in his high heels, only an occasional awkward movement or teeter.

"You weren't supposed to look this good," HanGeng mumbled to himself. "I'm not supposed to feel this way."

He knew it had been a bad idea to attend the show. He knew it would be difficult to stay away from him. But, Heechul was making things impossible. Why had he chosen tonight of all nights to dress like that. Did he know he'd be watching?

HanGeng left before the show ended, not able to take anymore. It was too hard to sit and observe without them knowing. Seeing Heechul happy had made his heart ache. Heechul had forgotten about him. It was over, everything had changed. Sitting in his hotel room alone that night was lonely and felt wrong. Though, he was happy with his life now and his career, there was still something missing.

The bright city lights of Macau glistened below him as HanGeng sat in the window of his 15th floor suite. The hotel room was large, with a sitting area, gas fireplace, bar, and king size bed. It was room intended for a couple on a romantic getaway, not one lonely man and his thoughts. Pouring himself a strong drink from the bar, HanGeng lost himself to thoughts of long legs, garter belts and silk stockings. He wished he could run his hands up those hose covered legs and snap the garters as he...,

"He doesn't belong to you anymore," HanGeng scolded himself, trying to shake his naughty thoughts away. "You're never going to touch him again."

With that depressing thought hanging in the air, a loud knock sounded from the door, startling HanGeng and almost making him drop his drink.

"Who is it?" HanGeng called out, not sure who was knocking on his door in the middle of the night. He'd come to Macau alone and the only person that knew he was here was his manager.

"Room Service!" someone answered from the hall.

"I didn't order room service. You must have the wrong room."

"Compliments of room 1507."

With raised brows, HanGeng set his drink on the windowsill and moved across the room. Opening the door, he found a hotel staff member standing on the other side with a cart. HanGeng stepped to the side allowed the man to push the cart into the room and set it up by the sofa. There were trays of fruit, champagne and white chocolates on it.

"Can I ask who sent this?" HanGeng asked as the staff member turned to leave.

"Room 1507 ordered the cart for you. There's a note." The man answered before leaving.

Thinking the cart was probably from a fan who spotted him in the lobby, HanGeng cautiously lifted the note off the cart and read what was scrawled across it. The message was written and hangul and the handwriting was somewhat familiar to him. His Korean being a bit rusty, it took him a minute to understand what it said.

Open the door, Hannie..,

HanGeng stared at the note for several long moments, its meaning clear, yet unclear at the same time. Open what door? Who had the nerve to address him so informally and by a nickname he'd long since discontinued using. There had really only been one person to ever call him Hannie and a regular basis.

"Rella," HanGeng whispered, hope swelling inside him, only to dissipate a few moments later.

It couldn't be Heechul. He had no clue he was here. Plus, the fans knew about Heechul's nickname for him. Anyone could have written the note. Deciding to ignore the food cart, HanGeng perched himself back in the window and pick up his drink. Because he didn't know who sent it, he didn't trust the food on the cart. He'd just have the maid take it away in the morning.

Several long minutes ticked by and HanGeng sat him empty drink on the sill just as another knock was heard at the door, this one loud and angry sounding.

"Who is it?" HanGeng called out to the person at the door, but was only met with louder knocking. "I'm coming!"

Fearing waking up the entire floor, HanGeng rushed across the room and peeking through the peephole in the door. The person standing outside was wearing a long black coat, floppy black hat, sunglasses and a facemask with his initial on it. From the obscured view through the peephole, HanGeng couldn't tell if it were a male or female, though they seemed to be wearing high heels.

"Who is it?" HanGeng asked, not sure if he should open the door or not. "It's late."

Instead of answering, the person in the hallway kicked the door with one of their black high heels.

"Look, Ma'am, it's late. I'm not opening the door. If you don't leave, I'm calling the front desk."

"Damn it, Hannie." The person cursed in Korean, their voice muffled behind their mask. "Open the door. You're making this difficult."

"Uhhh..., Sir?" HanGeng tried again, the person's voice sounding a bit too deep for a girl. "I'm calling the front desk."

"Hannie, open the damn door." The person cursed once more as he ripped the sunglasses off his face and stared into the peephole with large, angry, cat-like eyes.

"Heechul?"