SiChul Part 3

The wine bottle almost empty and the cake completely gone, Heechul leaned back against the arm of the sofa and stretched his stocking covered legs across the cushions, so that his high heel adorned feet rested in Siwon's lap. Siwon stared longingly at Heechul, all conversation lost with each expensive sip of Sassicaia wine. Heechul's large cat like eyes looked back at him with lust and heat behind them, the overdramatic wingtip liner around them emphasizing their beauty. One of the things Siwon loved most about his hyung were his eyes. He could get lost in them for hours.

Trailing his fingers down Heechul's stocking covered legs, Siwon carefully slipped off the older's heels and deposited them on the floor. While the shoes created a sexy line when the feminine man walked, they were useless when sitting. Siwon didn't plan on the older man walking anywhere anytime soon and made the choice to get rid of the clunky accessories.

Biting his bottom lip, Heechul bent one of his legs and place his hose covered foot atop the growing bulge in Siwon's jeans, applying pressure and moving it in a teasing manner. Siwon's breath caught in his throat and a whimper escaped his lips as Heechul curled his toes, sending soft waves of pleasure up his body. Heechul really was a terrible tease when he wanted to be.

Tired of not being able to reach Heechul's pink painted lips, Siwon shifted out from under Heechul's feet and moved to loom over the older with his hands on the arm of the sofa on either side of Heechul's body. Heechul spread his legs and allowed Siwon's lower half to rest comfortably between them, one leg crooked around the younger man's hip and his fingers in his hair.

Grabbing the back of Heechul's thigh that was wrapped around him, Siwon captured the older's plush lips in a deep kiss as he played with the garters attached to his hose. Something about the tight pieces of elastic between his fingers, turned him on. Heechul eagerly kissed him back, forcing his cat like tongue into his mouth and exploring every nook and cranny. Heechul tasted like whine and chocolate, combined with his own unique taste. Siwon had missed feeling his hyung's sweet tasting tongue in his mouth and his long fingers in his hair. It really had been a long time.

"Sweater," Heechul panted as they broke for air, his lips now swollen and his lipstick nearly gone.

"What?"

"Get this itchy piece of garbage off me. There's pins in it because it was too big and they're poking me in the back." Heechul complained, "I'm dying in this thing."

Taking pity on his hyung, Siwon sat back just enough to help the older out of his top.

"Ow!" Siwon cried out as his finger was stuck by one of the pins used to shorten the hem of the shirt as he was taking it off.

"I told you there were pins in it," Heechul chuckled, tossing the offensive garment onto the floor before taking Siwon's hand and inspecting his injured finger.

Spying a small drop of blood on the younger man's index finger, Heechul pulled his hand closer and took the injured finger into his mouth. Siwon swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat as he watched Heechul suck greedily on his finger, now shirtless, his pale upper body exposed and swollen lips curved around him. The sight was too much for Siwon and before he could stop himself, he had Heechul's wrists pinned against the sofa and his lips on the older man's neck.

"Not where cameras can see," Heechul warned as Siwon prepared to mark him for a second time. "I have a show recording this week."

A bit annoyed by the problems their life in the public eye provided, Siwon moved lower and placed his lips on Heechul's chest, just below his right nipple. Sucking greedily, Siwon pulled the skin up into his mouth hard enough to bruise. Heechul whimpered in pain beneath him, but urged him on by arching his back to achieve more contact. Letting go of Heechul's wrists, Siwon moved back up the older's body and captured his lips for another deep kiss.