0.03

Nate POV

"Nate, I'm sorry" Natalie kept saying over the phone. "Oh I'm sorry To Nat. Maybe Sammy will get tired of you and Leave you like you did me baby" and with that I hung up my phone.

I didn't care if she was fucking sorry. She hurted me because I'm "broke" now. I mean least my grandma gave us a roof over my families head. That's all that matters to me.

I walk downstairs seeing my family eating. Stew was just sitting down on his phone.

"Morning Mom" I smiled as I sat down next to Stew shoving him a little.

"Morning Nate" She smiles giving me breakfast.

"I miss our old life" Stew says out of the blue. We all looked at him.

"Stew, Were in a bine right now. Your father is trying to figure out what happened baby" Mom says. I could see she looked stressed out like no lie.

I'm guessing their really are trying to figure out what did happen.

My phone vibrated and I looked down.

Slim-Thick😻😍- Hey Nate, Want to hangout tonight again?

Me-Sure where?

Slim-Thick😻😍- The skating Ring

Me-Yeah sure Brylee

Slim-Thick😻😍-okayyyy Nathan

"Who are you texting Nate?" Mom asked. I shot my head up towards her. "Ma'am?"

"Your cheesing too much" She smiles. "Huh?"

"It's because he's texting Bryleee" Stew Cooed and I playfully shoved him again.

"Oh Brylee is making you smile aww. She's cute to Nate." Mom said and I was really blushing like nobody makes me Blush but Brylee.

Brylee is making my days better than they were.

-

Brylee POV

"Come on Brylee" Adam said trying to grab my hand.

"Adam, you need to get off my lawn. I'm not like I use to be okay? I broke up with you because you were half of the reason I left my past life" I said and snatched away from him. 

"Now get the fuck off my lawn before I Call the cops myself and be a little snitch" I faked smiled at him. He sighs and swung his arms back and forth making his knuckle hit his palm reapteadly.

He licked his lips. "Brylee, I'm trying to-"

"Go! Now!" I yelled. He sighs and get back on his Motorcycle. "Alright Brylee. But remember us, remember me." He said and put on his helmet. He crunk up his Motorcycle, and left.

I sighed and went back in my house, closing the door and then sliding down it, crying. I covered a hand over my mouth. He was the reason why my parents like me less and why my Brother doesn't talk to me anymore.

"Brylee?" I heard a voice say. I look up to see my 8 year old sister, Taylon.

I sniffed wiping my eyes. "Hey T,"

She sits down infront of me pouting. "Why are you crying?" She asks. "I hate when you cry"

"It's not important T." I sniffed putting her in my lap. "Look, Don't do the things I did in life T. Always be successful"

"Okay" her little voice said and she hugs me and I hug back.

---

"Why didn't you tell me Adam wad there Bry, I would've hit his ass for you" Malina said making me laugh.