Chapter Thirteen :)

Ace POV:

Ace:You answered That A Lil shaky ma You lying how tf you know bout that.

Shana: I-I Was W-with Your s-sister w-When it all w-Went Down

Ace:Shana get the Fuck out my face

Shana:Ace No baby please

She grabbed My arm I just pushed her on the Floor..

Ace: Wat so y'all planned the Whole thing . huh if Brielle was dead yo ass and me can be one is that it..

Shana:Y-yes Ace I wanted you I always wanted you .. you were always so Hooked on her you never gave me your attention ..

Ace:Even if I wasn't hooked on her I wouldn't give you the time and day The only reason why I'm With you now is So I could Get over her I don't love you ma You reckless fa that shit

Shana:Ace I'm sorry ..

Ace:Get yo shit and leave

Shana:Where  am I gonna go..

Ace:Ion know But you better Leave before the Grave yard is where you go with that just walked up stairs She had the Audacity to talk shit on brielle Then have something to do with the Whole lying situation You know  what  I'm gone kill her . I grabbed my gun from My dresser and I took it off safety Then I just went where she was and blasted her 7 Times  .. I called the boys to come get her they came got her and I cleaned up the Blood and Everything I put my gun back on safety an polished it .. put it back in the Case and Put it Up..

Sebastian:Dad I heard Everything..

Me: I'm sorry you shouldn't witness that boy you to young I'm mad at myself for doing while you were around but if I let her go she probably would have been on some new shit .son ion want you growing up  Do wat me and Your mom is doing you good at Basketball son you should Work on that ..

Sebastian:I Know But how will I protect my girl like you Protected Mom

Me: Well you can always protect your girl by not getting  into Situations You don't Need and want to be In.. be Smarter then the Streets not the Streets be smarter then You .

Sebastian:Okae Thanks Dad so how bout we Have dinner wit Mom and Zy tonight remember you lost the Game and I can get wat ever I want..

Me:Yeah cause I want them over here anyways ..

Sebastian:Aight dad ..

he gave me a hug and Left I know I'm not his real dad but I wish I was Not that rage Don't take care of him but he take more care of Mishon other then Sebastian..

PhoneConvo

Brielle:Hello

me:You wanna come Over for dinner

Brielle:Yo bitch won't be Mad

Me:Naw I killed her she had something to do wit the whole fake death shit

brielle:Since you killed ha imma kill that damn nurse imma Leave ya sista to you but yeah we'll be over