Chapter Fourteen :)

Brielle

ACE ON THE SIDE

Me and Ace Been hanging out A lot now .. Have he Ask me To be His girl Again? No he Shouldn't have to We never broke up .. He's Good with The Kids and Me .. Now yes I took back over the Trap .. When rage saw me he damn near had a Heart attack .. he's married to some other female she coo as hell but I got to watch out for them bitches cause they are just as evil as any body you see .. I finally moved back in with ace ...

. Zy looks more and more like ace Now I mean she got some of my feature like my butt  and my eyes  everything else is Ace.. I signed Sebastian up for a basketball little league  he's the star player.. Zy'Air does Toddler Modeling She is just so cute .. And Ace and I Finally Caught the Nurse and his sister they in the dungeon . .. I wouldn't leave y'all out on Us killing them ... I've been waiting to kill this bitch and When I'm in my killer mode don't fuck wit me or you might get your fingers chopped off..

We dropped Sebastian off at basketball Practice Then we took  Zy'Air over to my moms house sense she volunteer to Take her to her Photo shoot .. We finally arrived at the Trap Ace dapping everybody when he walked in I just gave them a hug .. I went to go put on a black jump suite over my clothes I be damned to get blood in my designer clothes Especially That bitches blood I changed my shoes put on some  combats and then I put my Hair in a high bun

Ace: Babe You Ready

Me: Yeah let's go

We walked to  down the steps and Every step I took I got even more pissed finally reaching them I was no longer Brielle I was queen To the Fullest Ace Was No longer Ace either He was a Black Jason .. Not giving a shit But just thinking about killing .. My eyes was All black and his Turned red ..was I scared hell no .. But enough talking imma bout to kill this bitch We both went to the nurse First we saving his sister for last  .. She was Chained up  .  with Tape on her mouth I ripped it Off of her cause u wanna hear her scream  .

Brielle: Haha Nurse  Jacky You thought I wasn't gonna find out didn't you ?

She didn't speak she just cried did I feel bad no .. did this bitch feel bad when she lied to me noo ..

Ace:Awe don't Cry now Bitch was you crying when you was Scheming with my sister huh?

She still ain't answer

I  Put on my black gloves grabbed the Pliers from my cart . I took one of her fingers and I cut it off she screamed Loud as Hell I was cracking up I I cut of All her Fingers then I had One the Boys strip her Clothes Cause I he damn if Ace take  her Clothes Off shit I would be pissed if he took a damn sock off that bitch ... all her clothes and shit was off this bitches pussy look like a damn dead Raccoon . I then  grabbed the Blow torch this bitch tried to get out I burned that bitches pussy It stuck to got damn  .. then took my knife and Sliced up her face .. I poured lemon juice on her cuts she screamed Bloody murder hahahaha this bitch I Grabbed My gun from the Cart .

Brielle: anything you wanna say before you go to hell .

Her:I'm  S-Sorry

I blasted that bitch two to her head and 5 To the heart I did that cause that was 5 Years of my heart broken cause that bitch And That other bitch wanna play games at this point I say Fuck that bitch I'll see her in hell... 

Brielle:Take this bitch out my prescence .Burn her then Take her to the Atlantic ocean and drop her .. I said while me and Ace and I walked to Brooklyn . We went to Brooklyn she knew wat was up wen we walked in this bitch broke down like a car on the side of a road..

Brook: Ace I'm sorry

Ace: bitch idgaf .. you wasn't sorry when you killed our sister bitch you w