Chapter Eleven:)

5YEARS LATER

Brielle POV:

Ever since that day they told me that Ace Died Everything Fell to pieces my heart shatter and my World Collapsed I heard my son is off wit some Foster Family  but I'm not allowed to go near him but I have my little girl Zy'Air  Yeah I had Her  3 Years ago She Knows What her Dad Looks like But I haven't Told her That he's dead  I'm going to tell her Tho my son is 7 Now Oh how I missed all those Birthday imma fight for him back and I don't care who stops me ..I was told the News 3 days after I was Out of The Coma .. Nurse Jacky was Her Name  She was So friendly but to friendly I started To wonder About her . I still wonder Cause At night I would hear The Hospital door open And close .. I would Flutter my Eyes Open And There She Was standing right there I couldn't Make out wat she Had in her hand But it felt like She Was video Taping me .. I soon realized she was Taking pictures of Me While I was down and Out .wen I was released she had called somebody and Had a Suspicious look on her face then she put on a fake smile and Watched me leave ..  wen I had Zy'Air she was no longer there so it got me wondering  was she Really  a nurse .. I still wonder that and when I catch her O yeah imma Beat that ass now Dont let this Shit fool you I'm still a Thuggett Never Gonna Stop being one neither Have I been To the Trap naww but I know shit is up to part ...

AT THE STORE

Zy:Mommy I want dis

she Said Patting my hip to get her attention..I turned around and its a Little Barbie Doll

Me:Put it in there

I said As She Did wat was Told .

Me:Zy you want Burgers,Tacos,Or Wings And Fries for Dinner

Zy:Wings and Fwies

Me:Okae Lets Go get some Fries

We walked to the Finger food aisle as I was looking at all the Different Options of Fries I heard a women Giggling And I looked And my eyes fixed On a young woman bout My age .. She was Gorgeous .. shoulder Length Hair .. caramel skin.. Hour glass shape  Body Figure .. and some pretty eyes .. but I looked on both sides of her and my Eyes fixed on a tall male he looked just like ace ..and the boy on the Side looked like my baby Sebastian .. I Turned away cause I didn't want to cry..I heard little Feet Running and I looked up it was Zy'Air and she Ran into the Ace Look alike Wen he seen her his face Grew Warm and He just smiled at her She Smiled back and Ran to me He watched as she Ran to me ..

Zy:Mommy Look..

She Showed Me A Princess coloring book.. wen we go to Walmart She Makes sure She Got at least two things from the store

Me:Put it in the Cart and That's the Last thing your Getting ..waffle Or Krinkly fries.

Zy:Waffle

Me:OK

I put them in the Basket I felt eyes Starring a hole in me I looked up and it was the Ace Look alike Dude . I could tell he was studying my face cause he was starring hard .. His Girlfriend/Wife Didn't Notice But the Little Boy  He Looked up he saw Me and Just smiled I was looking confused so I put on a Confused smile .. Zy looked up at the guy again and Smiled Extra Hard Tf is Going on I thought to myself ...

Guy:Hey Wats Your Name

Me:Brielle

Wen I said That he looked Like Someone Slapped him stupid

Guy:Brielle wat

Me:Johnson

Guy:You go by the Name of Queen