Chapter Ten:)

Rage POV:

So Today is the Day that I go to Belize I mean I Know My life Is in danger I mean either way If I didn't go on this Trip then Who knows Ace Could have Killed me Right then and There .. now as for my sons I love them to death and I wouldn't want them in the same path as me I wouldn't want Sebastian to Follow in His Mothers Footsteps as Well which I highly doubt  if I die Today. tomorrow. or On the Last Day My dying wish is To Make sure both of my sons Walk across the  stage getting a Diploma Make something of their selves stand as a Good Citizen and  not stand to wait and Hear for there sentence in trial i want them to be something i really didn't have the chance to be .. and ask for Brielle i wish her the best things aint right between us now but I hope in the future we both come to our senses and actually come as parents and not as enemies .. Off to Belize I go .

Brielle POV:

I'm at the Trap counting money thinking about if rage Is OK or not I mean I know we Not on good terms But he is my Sons father .. I want my son to have a Father something I didn't really have I want my son to know his father not just know of him .. I do the best for me and my son I'm not quitting the game I made a promise to that I just don't want my son to go the route I'm going If he Makes The choice I'll try to bring him out .. as I'm counting the money I notice the trap is quiet this bitch is always loud I slowly grabbed my ak  47 and pointing it down to the floor away from me I opened the door and Shots Fired I immediately took cover I started fire shots everywhere I be damn for a bitch to kill my seed .. It suddenly got quiet and all of a sudden I hear foot steps getting Closer I quickly hid Behind the Big Pole I peeked to see who it was and it was Brooklyn I'm fucking killing this bitch ..

Brooklyn:Drop your Weapon You fucking slut  you wanna still my brother away from me carry his Child

How the Fuck she know I was pregnant  I thought to my self So I walked out and There we stood face to face if looks could kill we would be some dead muthafuckas

Brielle:So Brook you come back.. this Time You fuckin lost your mind You think ..see now I'm not dumb enough to drop my weapon and then you got yours in your hands

Brooklyn: Bitch cut the shit and let's Fight.

Brielle:Drop your weapon then bitch

she dropped it so I dropped mines she charged at me so I grabbed her by the Neck and Pick her up against the wall she was to busy tryna fight for her life other then tryna get me off

Brielle:You see wat happens wen you come on my Property You know try to be hard but really hun you soft I could kill you right now but I heard you were pregnant I mean is it true or was you Just tryna keep Rage all to yourself

She was Squirming around so I start to let her go

Ace:Naw don't let her go kill that bitch ion wanna see her again matter fact move aside

he said pulling out his gun I did as I was told and idk wat happen but I felt something hit me in the back of my head and Then gun shots going off I swear if this is me dying I want my  baby to know that imma be OK and to do well..

Ace POV:

So I'm at the hospital waiting on these results for My baby man my sister Hit her on the Head she was bleeding hella hard . I hope she Lives Not Only that my seed  .. If she Die I'm killing every motherfuckin Body and I mean that .. I really couldnt shoot her she grabbed the gun To fast I quickly took cover and Now she's nowhere to be found I swear wen I see her on sight I'm fucking her shit up and won't show know mercy I was Shaking every Body was at the hospital even Sebastian..

..

I sat there waiting getting impatient So I got up asking the Lady at the front desk wat are they doing As soon as she was about to say something

Nurse: the family of Brielle Johnson

I immediately Walked  over to her

Ace:So  is she ok is my baby okae

Nurse:I'm sorry she lost a lot of blood and we tried and tried to get her to come back and she didn't ... I'm sorry for your lost ..

at that point my world came crashing down I lost the most important person to me my girl .. my love. my bestfriend.. I looked at Sebastian as the tears strolled down his face wen I say I bitched up and cried I did and I ain't afraid to admit it  I punched a hole in the wall imma fuck her up  ..

Brooklyn POV

you do it . . . good job. . .  shes gonna be so heart broken wen her sweet sweet bf didnt come see her .. haha to bad he thinks she's dead .. OK ttyl bye...

see don't fuck wit me or I'll fuck wit yo life ...