Celebrate Like a Champ - Adam Cole

This is Adam Cole (BayBay) X reader, specifically set after his title win at Death Before Dishonour ❤️.
*sweet, cute smut*

You heard the door open and Adam stepped inside.

"Hey," you said breathlessly.

"Hey," his voice betrayed none of his feelings yet his blue eyes twinkled.

You took his hand and led him into the living room. You'd spent all day in preparation for this night. The night he won the championship belt from Jay Lethal. You had picked your dress, short, tight and black, for this special occasion.

You turned to face him and he leaned down to kiss you at the same time. He touched your lips gently with his tongue, and you opened your mouth to him. You tasted the sweetness of him. You broke the kiss and looked up.

"I'm so damn proud of you Adam, seriously. You've worked so hard for this and you deserve it. I'm so happy we can celebrate you becoming champion." You whispered.

He smiled down at you, staring intently into you E/C eyes and said, "I'm so happy I had your encouragement and love the whole way, I think it's about time I showed you just how thankful I am." You tilted your face to his and kissed again. This time he slid his hands down your shoulders and gently cupped your breasts in his palms. Softly he kneaded them, rolling your hardening nipples between his fingers. A shiver of excitement raced down your spine.

You rubbed your body to his and felt his hardness. "Mmmmm excited?" You teased.

His reply was a light pinch on your nipples. You gasped, and he swiftly slipped the straps of your dress from your shoulders. Without the straps your dress slipped from your body to pool at your feet. He stepped back and surveyed you from head to toe.

"I will never get over how beautiful you are," He commented. You were standing in your high-heels and black lace panties. You hadn't bothered to wear a bra with the dress.

He bent, catching your nipple between his lips and lightly sucking. She ran your hands through his long hair, caught in a fresh wave of pleasure his talented lips were bringing you. He gently pushed you backwards until you fell onto the couch, where he continues to run your body. You reached up and after a few tugs, pulled his shirt over his head taking a moment to admire and run your hand down his defined, muscled chest, then reached down for his pants.

"Not yet, babe," he told you grinning, grabbing your hand.

"But..." You began to protest, but his movements stopped you.

He kissed your lips, then your breasts, and made his way slowly down your belly, finally kissing your inner thigh as he spread your legs. Your heart was pounding as you finally felt his tongue touch your slit. He ran his tongue from back to front several times, just missing your clit each time and making you shiver in delight and anticipation. Finally you could stand his teasing no longer and you gripped his long brown locks as you thrust your hips up to his mouth. He obliged and began to suck your clit, making you cry out with pleasure. He slipped down and pushed his tongue deep into you. Before you came, he gave your clit a few quick flicks with his tongue, then moved up and kissed your lips. You kissed him back, keeping a hand fisted in his hair.

"Now it's my turn," he told you, cocky smile he knew that you loved in place.

Eagerly you unzipped his pants, and as you pulled his pants and boxers down, his rock-hard cock sprang out. Just looking at his cock made you extra wet. You ran your hand lightly over the head of his cock, gathering his precum on your finger. This you sucked off making sure to keep eye contact. "Mmmm," you told him with a slow wink. Without another word you took his cock head into your mouth and ran your tongue up and down his shaft. Standing above you, you heard him sigh. Gently he rested a hand on your H/C hair. You worked into a rhythm, eventually taking his entire cock between your lips. His hand gripped your hair tighter as he began to guide your mouth. Faster you went until he abruptly pulled you off, chest heaving and blue eyes filled with lust.

"I need to fuck you right now." He panted.

He poised himself over your body, his hard cock mere inches from your pussy.

He pushed into you gently and you felt your body opening to accept him. He pushed his cock farther and farther inside you, until he was in to the hilt. You felt him sliding in and out, gradually falling into a steady rhythm as you arched your back readily to meet his thrusts. Soon you were both panting and groaning, the pleasure too much for either of you to handle for long.

He placed a hand on your face gently, making your eyes snap to his and he moaned as you made eye contact.

"Cum for me, please, Adam," you whispered. He dipped his head to kiss your neck in reply and you bit his shoulder gently as you came together, your bodies shaking in tandem. He laid on top of you, his cock still inside you as you calmed down together. He pulled out and pulled your body close to snuggle.

"Babe," he whispered, looking in your eyes again.

"Yes, Adam?" You asked breathlessly.

"That was too sweet." He murmured as he too sweeted your forehead.

You stared at him in disbelief as his grin turned to laughter, his eyes crinkling.

"Are you kidding me? Just after we've had sex?!"
His laughter was infectious and soon your body was shaking with giggles too.

Eventually your giggles subsided, you lay your head on his chest and stayed like that as your breathing slowed and you fell asleep together.

*feel free to request a wrestler if you want a oneshot written about them!*