Workout - Seth Rollins

This is a Seth Rollins smut.
Thanks to SinfullyEvil2425 for the idea!

I look down the stairs leading into the basement gym, the lights were on and I hear Seth grunting. I tiptoe down, peer around the corner and gasp.

I can't help it, my eyes nibble, bite and eat up every sweet inch of him, dark curls are sticking to the back of his neck. I love when he uses the bench press. As soon as he lays down, I can see his thick cock straining against his shorts. Halfway through, his breathing gets a little louder and he starts to growl with exertion.

I tingle with each sound, the thought of fucking him in front of the mirrors making me wetter. I walk past him and lay on the bench while he raises an eyebrow at me. I smile innocently back at him making sure to make eye contact with him. I then trail my fingers into my shorts, past my panties and with a deep breath I push two fingers into myself.

Seth squats right next to me, his breathing heavy and eyes dark with lust.

"You done teasing me?" He growls out. I pant shamelessly.

"I'm just getting started."

Inhaling deeply I slide my fingers in and out of my wet pussy and Seth moans at the sight.

His lips brush mine softly and he trails kisses down my chin and neck, stopping when he's inches away from my ear.

"You're driving me fucking crazy." He whispers. I look into his dark eyes.

"So do something about it." I whisper back.

Reaching into his waistband, he pulls his cock out while pushing his shorts down. I leave my pussy and grab hold of him, hungry to lick, suck and stroke his thick head. He wraps one hand around the back of my neck, sliding his other hand under the shoulder strap of my sports bra, pushing it down and exposing one breast, his big hand squeezing it. Using one hand to slide up and down his erection, I take him inch by inch into my mouth until I take all of him.

My top is completely down now, while he twists my nipples and fucks my mouth hungrily. Each slice of agony from his pinches is a strike of lightning to my aching pussy, I can barely moan with his dick filling up my mouth. A low growl escapes his throat as he grabs my face and looks into my eyes.

"Makin' that little pussy throb?"

I nod as best I can. Seth wraps his fingers in my hair and pulls his dick out of my mouth playfully rubbing his swollen head across my lips. Kneeling down at the far end, he pulls me towards him. I arch my back, wiggling my hips as he pulls my shorts down off and over my ankles as he spreads my legs apart.

I guide his mouth towards my clit, hard and sensitive from every torturous kiss. His tongue explores the folds of my lips, returning to gently suck and then flick it, bringing me to the edge of insanity.

"Oh God Seth." I grab the back of his hair, pulling him into me. He pushes his fingers deep inside, tongue massaging my clit relentlessly until I slam into an endless stream of shudders and my orgasm crashes over me.

"Fuck!"

Seth then stands, reaching down to pull me up.
"I want you to kneel right here." He puts me on the incline bench with my ass up in the air. Catching his eyes in the mirror, I wink.

Holding his cock, he slides his shaft over my folds and pushes slowly, softly, until his head disappears.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He's staring at my reflection while I feel him slide all the way inside. Building a slow and powerful stroke, his swollen cock is pumping deep inside me. I push back against him in rhythm, my body bouncing off the bench vinyl. We keep that steady motion going.

Reaching to grab my hair, he pounds my pussy even harder whilst slapping my ass cheeks red as his legs begin to buckle and his body locks for a split second. His hands move from my hair to grab my shoulders and he continues thrusting again.

"Babe, fuck babe I'm gonna cum!"

"Seth oh fuck I need you to cum for me!"

"Fuck!" With one final thrust he collapses on me as I feel him fill me up.

He relaxes his weight on me, as we catch our breaths.

"Are you ever going to let me workout in peace?" He places a kiss at my temple.

I pretended to think about it.

"Hmmm nah, I prefer our workout much better."