Night Nurse -Finn Balor

Sooo this was requested by my Sin Twin and fellow Sin Queen SinfullyEvil2425 ! I hope you like it 🙈

*smut*

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror I couldn't help but grin. I was wearing a long white button shirt that fell just above my knees. It was the best thing I could find at such short notice but it was the mission that counted. The mission being to try and cheer my boyfriend Finn Balor up after his shoulder injury forced him to relinquish his new title.

Opening the bedroom door I leaned against the frame, one hand on my hip and one popping open the first button on my shirt.

Finn's blue eyes widened slightly.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Taking care of my man of course! You're hurt and I wanted to do something to raise your... Spirit." I took another step and popped open another two buttons.

His eyes darkened.

"Oh babe, it won't just be my spirit you raise."

I stood in front of the bed and ripped the shirt open, taking an extra minute to shake my hips for him and enjoying the groan it elicited from him.

I crawled onto the bed, over his body and hovered before straddling him. I kissed a line down his chest, peppering extra kisses over his hard abs before tugging at the band of his boxers with my teeth. Looking up at him we locked eyes and I winked. His head fell back with another moan as I pulled his boxers down, freeing his hardening cock.

"Uh uh babe bring that pussy to me,  I need to fucking taste you." He pointed to his lips.

"But Finn.. Your shoulder. I don't want to accidentally put any pressure on it." He flashed a mischievous smile.

"I won't let that happen babe, promise."

He grabbed my hips and gently pushed me so I faced his cock with my back to him. I placed my knees firmly on either side of his head and placed a pillow between his shoulder and my knee.

"Just in case."

I now turned my attention to his cock. I licked the head, then circled it with my tongue. Without a pause I braced a hand on his thigh as I took the full length of his shaft in my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and began to stroke him as I continued to work the head with my tongue and lips. I moaned as I heard Finn breathily cuss.

Finn began to lick languidly up and down my pussy. As he reached my clit, he slowed his tongue and began a circular motion around it. It wasn't enough for me however.

"Finn, I need to ride you... Now!" I gasped out.

I dismounted his face and hovered over his waist. I reached down and stroked his cock as I lined him up. He pushed his hips up and gently rubbed his hard dick against my wet pussy. He slowly inserted the head, and I pushed down the rest of way.

Once he was fully inside me, he sat up, his good arm going around my waist and he began to kiss my neck, moving down to my breasts.

I tilted my hips up, so that as his cock slid back and forth, I could feel the base of it rub against my clit. He circled a hard nipple with his tongue, then gently bit down on it. He tightened his arm around me and I took the hint. I bounced quicker, effectively increasing the speed of his thrusts.

I pulled his face up and kissed him whilst slowly pushing him back down and continuing to ride him.

He slid his good hand down my body, until it reached my hips. He locked his fingers onto my skin and pulled me forward each time I took his cock inside me. I pushed down on his chest as I moved my hips back and forth, faster and faster.

I leaned forward, increasing the friction against my clit.

The bed began to shake as I rode his cock harder... faster... harder.. faster. I started to moan as the orgasm built. Finn pushed his hips up off the bed and we kissed, our bodies moving together. My orgasm hit first and I moaned his name loudly which in turn set his own orgasm off. I rode his orgasm out, still shaking the bed as I could feel him fill me up. Our rhythm eventually slowed as we attempted to catch our breath.

As the waves of our orgasms subsided, we locked our hands together and kissed. I slowly dismounted him and lay next to him as he lay his good hand on my stomach. He nuzzled into my neck and placed gentle kisses there too. We stayed snuggled like that until our breathing evened out and sleep overcame us.