Chapter Two

Nathan flashed back to reality and got ready for school. He does feel bad for putting Mollie in that position, but he wasn't sure about doing this to her so suddenly. He put on his navy blue collared button up, and black khakis. Then he walked out his mansion and headed to school in his Buick.

Once he arrived at River Falls High, he led himself straight to his locker. He spun out the correct combination and then grabbed what he needed for his upcoming class, AP Biology. While on a path to the upstairs corridor, he noticed Mollie at her locker, gathering her supplies for her next class, which was Pre-Calculus. As Nathan shuffles past her locker, Mollie closes the locker door and turns to walk the opposite way, towards the stairwell. Nathan was kind of surprised, because usually he and Mollie meet up by the elevator and ride it upstairs together, since both of their courses are up there. However, Mollie just went directly to the stairwell. Nathan then decides to walk Mollie's way, but without her at his side. He was wondering if she was avoiding him. So, he checked his iPhone for anything communication methods from her, but he got nothing. Then he wondered if he should text her or not to see what's going on.