Chapter Six

After just days after her death, Nathan was heartbroken. Devastated. He knew that someone fed on her, and it wasn't him, and he was going to make the culprit pay for what they did.

He went into Mollie's house and walked to her bedroom upstairs. There, he found one thing out in the open, her diary. When he opened it, it was just after her parents' funeral.

Friday, July 29th, 2016

Dear Diary,

Depressed. That's all I feel currently. As of today, I am an official teenage orphan. I don't I could be loved any less. I have this hatred I don't want. Why is this happening to me? I just want a life where I can love and be loved. I don't know how to adjust to this. I'll miss them for the rest of my life, and I'll never have them back. Never.

- Mollie

Nathan didn't realized what Mollie was going through, he'd never understand. And now she's dead. He promised her they'd always be together, but now that promise is broken. Her death is something he has to live with because he broke his promise of protection. But then, he heard a step on the front sidewalk. No one should be here, this house was abandoned. He sped down to the door and when he opened it. He was astonished. There she was.

She stood in front of her house for seconds and then zoomed away. Nathan knew it looked like her.

"Mollie?"