love

•luke•

after they left, i grabbed lia's had and led her upstairs to where my old room was. it was just how i had left it.

i sat down on my bed pushing myself back so i was up against the wall that my bed was pushed up against. i pulled lia onto the bed next to me. she immediately slipped her legs in between mine.

"you know, mali and you are really obvious eavesdroppers," she laughed.

my eyes widened at the fact that she knew that i was listening. i was about to say something, but she kept talking.

"it's okay, i don't mind," she laughed at my expression. "there's something i need to tell you anyways."

i nodded for her to go on. i was trying to think of what she was going to say but nothing came to mind.

"i love you," she stated. "and i think I have for a while now. i know that i didn't say it back yesterday, but that was just because i was scared. i never thought i would be able to fall in love again after calum but you proved me wrong. i'm in love with you, luke."

after hearing her words the only thing i could do was smash my lips into hers. our lips molded to one another in a way i didn't think possible. it was like fitting two puzzle pieces together.

"i love you," i mumbled into her lips over and over again causing her to giggle into the kiss.

we were both smiling like idiots, her arms were wrapped around my neck and my hand made their way around her waist. lia reconnected our lips making sure to suck on my bottom one causing me to let out a soft moan. she smirked at me which caused me to slide my hands down to her thighs and swing one over my legs completely so she was straddling me.

i began kissing and nibbling on her neck while she ran her hands though my hair.

"i love you so much," she half said half moaned.

i pulled away to look at her. we both started laughing before leaning in for another kiss. i tugged on her shirt which she pulled over her head to reveal her black bra.

after her shirt was thrown off she helped me pull my shirt off as well. my hands roamed her back as hers traced patterns down my chest.

lia leaned in to kiss me again and ground her hips against mine in the process causing us both to moan.

"god, you're so beautiful," i told her.

"so are you," she said as she got off of me only to pull me up with her.

"i'm not beautiful. i'm a guy. i'm handsome," i complained.

she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down. she laughed a little at what i said before looking up at me again.

"i don't care, you're still beautiful," she said as she tugged my pants down.

in the process of us trying to get my skinny jeans off i fell back onto the bed and lia had to result in pulling them off while the both of us were laughing until i was just in my underwear with my dick straining against the fabric.

i stood up and yanked her towards my by the belt loops of her shorts and wasted no time in ridding her of them also slipping her black underwear down with them.

my hands made their way to her center and i felt her shiver at my touch. my fingers worked their way in between her thighs as i heard her moan in pleasure when i finally touched her core. before i could continue, lia wasted no time in pulling down my underwear and gently grabbing my dick, stroking it lightly causing me to moan.

before i knew it, we had fallen back onto my bed, our hands roaming everywhere trying to pull each other closer.