Kage Summit on Copious Amounts of Illegal Drugs

I follow behind the Raikage as he storms to find Sasuke. I crack my neck and roll my shoulders. This is a great time for him to show up. The Raikage punches the wall and discards his robe. "You brat!! I'll Teach you to fear my anger!" he fumes. I see Sasuke's red eyes among the flying dust. Darui  blows out a wave of lightning which pushes him away. I calmly wait behind a large piece of the wall where I can see both the group still inside and the Raikage's team.

The orange haired man gets involved in battle as the Raikage becomes determined to kill anyone who threatens him.  The man activated his curse mark. He must have been with Orochimaru too. His large fist races towards the man and makes contact with him, crumbling the wall around him.

He swiftly attacks the Raikage with chidori. The Raikage comes at him with a lightning infused fist. I large explosion is heard but the Raikage overpowers him. He grabs Sasuke and holds him over his head before slamming him into the ground in the Raiger bomb technique. The ground shatters and creates a huge crater where he was slammed down. They are still for a few moments, waiting to see if he got up.Sasuke comes out of the dust with the Susanoo ribs pushing him up. He starts to use Amateratsu, the black flames on the samurai. I activate my Tenchi no me and copy  the mangyeko sharingan. It appears in my eyes moments later. I quickly use it to extinguish the flames. The Raikage drop kicks Sasuke but sand stops him. To everyone's surprise Gaara saved him.

"Samurai, stay back. This is between ninja. There is no reason for you to lose your life over this," Gaara says. "Why have you interfered?!" the Raikage demands. "The black flames would have harmed you more. Besides, I need to speak to him," Gaara says calmly. The Raikage scoffs and looks at his flame-covered arm. I watch him infuse chakra in his hand and my eye widen. I swiftly keep his hand from making contact his the flame infested arm. "There is no need to sever a perfectly good arm," I chide as I activate my Mangyeko and extinguish the black flames.

"H-How did you do that?" The blonde cloud nin asks. I look at him, his arm draped over Darui. I look at him, my sharingan still active. Darui looks at me in shock. "There's no way your an Uchiha!" he shouts. I smirk, "You're right, I'm not," my eyes turn back to the usual glowing red of my kekkai genkai followed by the Byakugan. I blink twice and the sharingan is active again. "Only the user can put out the flames, how did you do that?" Sasuke demands. "Easy, I copied it from you, when you weren't paying attention," I place a hand on my hip. "Tch, you think you're so clever don't you?" he mocks. I shrug my shoulders and nod. "I mean I think so, I beat your ass last time. And the time before that," He grits his teeth and launches at me. "I've heard enough out of you!" he barks. I block his punch with my forearm and the force sends me back a couple feet. I smirk at his feeble attempts. I feint right and punch his left cheek. While he was stunned, I drop kick him sends him into the ground. I weave a few hand signs and exhale flames. He blots out of the fire and activates his lighting blade. I narrowly dodge the sword that extends from his katana. The buzzing of electricity I hear is slightly unnerving.I shake the thought as I weave signs for a water style jutsu as my eyes turn red. I use water needles on him and a few stab his leg. He growls as he yanks out the needles. I cringe at the action before attempting to counter his Chidori senbon. The lightning needles manage to scrape my side. I grit my teeth as I use Black lightning and let them attack him. He stiffens as it hits him. Small burns pepper his skin, meaning I broke the defense of the susanoo rib cage. I crouch down and run my hand over my wounded side. I feel blood coat my finger. Dammit, must have been deeper than I thought. "Let us help," Gaara rests his hand on my shoulder. I look up and he him as well as Temari, the blonde cloud nin, and Darui. I smirk at them, "If you don't get yourselves get killed," I say. "Well dying isn't on my to do list for today," Kankuro says back. I nod and they each attack Sasuke, the person I used to love. My throat tightens as I think about it. It tighten with anger, sadness, and grief. I let this guy get to me so badly I would be dead if Naruto didn't find me on that day. I quickly weave the hand signs for my fire wave, trying to shake off the thought. The blonde uses kunai, Temari her fan, Darui a sound base jutsu and Gaara his signature sand. The explosion sends rubble flying in a dusty cloud. The dust and ash clear to reveal the full form of susanoo. We all stand in silence and take it in. "Gaara, my defense is even more absolute than yours," his voice booms. The muscly skeleton throws his fist into the building, crumbling it. Gaara holds up a piece of the wall from falling on each of us. I silently thank him. "Sorry, Kazakage. I believe he used this chance to run. "After him now!" the Raikage rages. "Looks like he's heading up," I mutter. I follow his chakra signature into the meeting room. He stands on the ceiling but littles does he know. "Look up!" a leaf ninja calls out.

I kick the back of his knee in, making him loose balance. Mifune swings his katana at him but his blocked by Sasuke's blade. "Karin, come with me!" he calls out to a red head. But he is stopped by the Mizukage. "Looks like the Uchiha clan has some good looking men. Such as waste really," she taunts. "Don't interfere," I scoff at his uber arrogance. She then spits lava at him, dissolving the wall. The wall closes around the two.

I hear muffled yells and can't help but worry. But soon after, he melts the wall that closed him in. He walks out panting. The tsuchikage jumps into action and uses a jutsu I am not familiar of. I search for his chakra but it wasn't there. My eyebrows raise in question. "There's no way he would have gone down with that," I say. The Tsuchikage grumbles at me. "Where's the Uchiha!?" the Raikage bellows. "I finished him off," he says proudly. "that was my job!" he shouts. I roll my eyes at his childish words. "You still have a chance, so stop whining," Tobi appears with, Sasuke slung over his shoulder. "I am Madara Uchiha," I am taken a back by the statement. "There is no way, that you're Madara, I would have been able to tell," I counter. "Oh, Hono-chan. You're here? What a wonderful surprise. Do you miss us at all?" he asks. I feel eye baring into my skull from behind. "I left you when I was six. What makes you think I would go back now?" I spat. "I mean you were spying on us for the longest time,' he shrugs. "Why don't you come back then?" he asks. "Because I refuse to hurt Naruto for your gain," I stand firmly. "You could help me tame the tailed beasts and you can rule with me as my queen," I groan. "Really! Is that what this is about?" I growl. "Plus I would really like to rub it in Sasuke's face," he counters. "Why? How would that make him jealous?" I ask clueless. "He actually loved you, but had to sever the bonds between you and him to get stronger. Reality hits.

Memories of his angry facade breaking occasionally. "No he didn't he would asked for me to come with him," I say dismissing it. "He didn't want to you to follow him into the darkness," Madara says back. My heart drops a little bit. He did everything for power. "Even if he did love me, he clearly didn't love me enough to give up on revenge," I say firmly. He grumbles. "I might come back for you later," his gruff voice grumbles. "Now who wants to hear my plan?" he asks. The Raikage punches him in the face. But before he could, he switched dimensions and come back. His eye sucks in Sasuke.

They continue the conversation that in now way interested me. I zone out in my thoughts of what he said to me. Their yells blur over until I hear one sentence. "In that case, I hereby declare the fourth ninja war" My stomach drops. "Are you serious?!" the Tsuchikage booms. "I'm not fool enough to say things like this in jest," he counters. "Well, next time I see you all will be on a battle field. Take care of Hono for me," he moves to a different dimension.

'What do we do now?" the tsuchikage asks. "We need to from the four village alliance. It is the only way to oppose the power of seven bijuus," Gaara says plainly. "What of the hokage?" Raikage asks. "He fled," I say. "If this gets to the Konoha ninja, his position will become strained," Raikage says. "I know a very trustworthy  shinobi from the leaf," they pause. "Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan," he says. I melodramatically slam my palm on my chest "I'm hurt!" I say. "You already know what happened here so you don't need to know," he says. "True, true," I mutter.

They continue talking at I zone out again. I feel the pain in my side intensify a little. I pull out a roll of bandages and life my shirt from over my waist. I quickly wrap the bandages. After a while I quietly leave, throwing in cloak over my head. "And where are you going?" the Raikage asks. "I'm no longer needed. I was just an extra person you found on the way here anyway. I'm clearly not needed," I say dully. "You just don't want to be around us any longer don't you?" Kankuro deadpans. I pause for a second.

"I mean your not wrong," I shrug. "Raikage's yelling as been getting on my nerves as well. And I have to make sure Naruto hasn't gotten killed," I wave as I turn to leave. "Just remember, if we need to,  you will need to be here immediately," Gaara calls out. "What am I to you guys?" I laugh as I walk off.

Holy shit this book is hard to right. There is so much dialogue that I don't feel like righting. Sorry my updates have been slow and spastic. Foot ball season is here and I'm at school until around 6 everyday bc I'm in band and color guard. Thanks for reading my shit posting books tho.

~UmbrellaChild