Lucky

"Who is he?" Sakura asks, quite alarmed of a strange man appearing in front of them, "Minato Namikaze, and you should prepare for a blast," A huge roar rips through the air and water is sent flying over us. I notice his Edo Tensei eyes. "You have got o be kidding me. I thought Itachi stopped Edo Tensei," I start getting worried. If he is here then the other hokage are here too.

"Don't worry I'm on your side, Naruto is that your girlfriend?" he points to Sakura. "No the one in front of me is," he points to me with a stupid grin. I feel my face heat up immediately, "This is a situation I have yet to end up in. Meeting my boyfriend's parents. What's next? Sasuke's parents show up?" I grumble to myself.

"Are the others going to show up?" I ask. On cue, the three other former hokages land beside Minato and in front of me. "I take that as I yes," I deadpan to myself.

"Fast as ever Minato," Oji-sama says. I feel a sarcastic remark coming. "Orochimaru sent us here, we must end the war," My ears perk up. "Orochimaru? Orochimaru!? That douche owes me a new leg!" I yell angrily, still bitter about his snake destroying my leg.

"You look familiar, have I seen you before?" Hashirama asks. "HASHIRAMA!" Madara bellows.

"I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!" he shuts him down. I nod my head, "A few years ago, you were reanimated by Orochimaru," he nods. "I fought you and the second on the roof along side of the third," I explain further. "During that fight, one of Orochimaru's snakes coiled around my leg and squeezed it until the bones were shattered to pieces. Which is why I have a metal leg," I kick out my leg, showing the chrome prosthetic.

"I'd love to stay and chat but we need to stop the juubi. You three can rest, we can handle this," Minato says as they make a barrier around the juubi. A fashionably late Uchiha replaces the hokages. I faze away from that spot before he realizes I was even there."You're really late, Sasuke" Naruto smirks. I watch from behind a boulder, waiting for my perfect arrival.

"Sasuke?" Ino runs over to us.

"He's an enemy!" Shikamaru counters. "You're noisy as usual," Sasuke broods. "Why are you here?!" Kiba shouts. "Many things have happened and I decided to protect the village and,"

There was a long pause, "Become Hokage," I couldn't help myself. I go from a slight snicker which catches the attention of the group of shinobi we all grew up with. I go from a snicker and a chuckle and a chuckle to a laugh. Sasuke's head turns to the spot I was in.

I come out from behind the boulder and its shadow. "The hokage? Akamaru has a better shot of doing that than you,"

Third POV

Hono glides out from the shadows, staring directly at Sasuke, "Hono," he says her name. The tension was heavy in the air. She teleports in front of him. "The princess always shows up late to the ball, doesn't she?" her legendary shit-eating smirk creates a sea of snickers and sputtering laughter. He rolls his eyes and squints at her.

"And yes I am still salty about you dumping me in the way you did. But I can get my revenge by torturing you with my everlasting teasing and sarcasm. Plus we should probably be ready our chakra for a combined attack," she points at Hashirama.

First POV

Sasuke and Naruto jump onto a higher rock. Sakura and I jump up to them as well. One of us on either side of the two. "Don't think because we are women that you can underestimate us," Sakura snaps. "She was trained by a legendary sannin and I was appointed the second in command of the combat units," I add.

"Both of us are members of team seven," Sakura says and Naruto beams, "Team seven is back!" I roll my neck and stare ahead with determination. "Sakura, Sasuke, Hono, let's go,"