Just kidding

I wake up in a panic, sweat beads down my face and I breathe heavily. "Huh? Hono what's wrong?!" I turn my head and see Naruto's concerned face. Seeing him brings me back into reality. "It was just a dream," I tell him and myself. My panic settles as I reason with myself. "What happened?" he asks. I tell him what happened and he sighs. "At least I was hokage," I hear him faintly giggle. "You little shit, I thought I died and you say AT LEAST YOU WERE THE HOKAGE IN MY DEATH DREAM?!" He rolls off the couch we were sleeping on laughing. "I HAD TO SAY IT!" he screeches. I pounce on top of him and tickle him. "I ARE SO LUCKY THAT I AM DATING YOU OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE BENN PUNCHED INTO NEXT WEEK!" I screech at him. He laughs uncontrollably as I tickle him.

But the tables quickly turn. In one swift movement, he is on top of me. He holds my hand above my head and laughs mischievously. "Now I wonder you are ticklish?". "You wouldn't," I say. "Bet," he smirks as he tickles my sides. My laugh escalates quickly as he tickles me. He eventually stops and we both lay on the floor next to each other. "Today is my last day before I go to find the octopus," he says. He turns on his side and grins, "And I want you to help me make it great," I smile at his enthusiasm. He quickly gets up and offers me a hand. He pulls me up quickly as I hop to my feet.

"Naruto, let's go eat ramen for breakfast!" I throw out the idea. "For breakfast? Tecuchi isn't open in the mornings," he looks at me confused. "Then I'll make some, pork right?" I ask as I head to the kitchen and search my fridge. "Today is your day so might as well change it up," I say as I survey my fridge for ingredients. "I need to get pork, chives, and fishcakes," I mutter to myself. I turn to Naruto, who is studying me intensely. "I'll be back in five. I gotta pick up ingredients," I grab so cash out of my room. "I'll come too!" he pipes up as he trots over to me.

We arrive at the market and pick out chives, fishcakes, and pork. We run home and I cook it up. I cook a serving bowl's worth of ramen for Naruto only. I set aside a normal bowl for me. I set the bowl in front of him and his mouth waters, "Idakimasu!" he calls out as he digs in. I smile wistfully as his genuine joy paints his face. Now that I have acknowledged my feelings I feel free to show emotion with him. The whole experience makes me feel content. I  casually eat my ramen and finish when he finishes. He takes my bowl and his and places them in the sink. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "Let's go see Iruka and his class at the Academy," he smiles. "Great, I'll put on some new clothes and we can go," I say as I rush off to my room and change.

I come out again and I walk straight to the door, "C'mon! The class is probably already started," I say as I walk out the door. I hear him run to catch up to me. "Wanna race?" he asks. I smirk. I take off moments later, "Hey! I didn't say start yet!" I hear him yell out. I dash for the path of the academy and dodge civilians left and right. I decide to move to the rooftops and I land in front of the courtyard of the academy. I catch my breath before I am swept up off my feet, I squeal and hear Naruto laughing. "You're so mean!" I pout as I squirm out of his arms. "You left yourself wide open! How could I not take the chance?" he exclaims.

"True," I ponder. "Anyway, let's go inside," I shake it off. Naruto trots down the hallways familiar to him. "These halls bring me back," he whispers. he throws open the sliding door and grins as he sees Iruka standing in front of the class. He turns to Naruto and grins. "Class I would like you to meet a former student of mine and his friend," he gestures for us to come in. We walk in and the kids' faces light up when they see Naruto. "No way! Uzumaki Naruto was your student!" I little boy calls out. "Yep, Iruka-sensei is the one who put up with me until I became a genin," he beams. 'And aren't you Moyasu Hono? The girl who defeated Pein side by side with him?" a little girl pipes up. I look at Naruto in shock, not believing that she knew of me. "I am actually," my eyes widen. The students chatter in disbelief with each other.