PROLOUGE

"dada, dada!" the little brown haired boy came running out of the nursery gates towards his father.

"hey little guy, how was it?" luke picked up his adorable, puppy-eyed son.

"it was great, daddy! mr clifford's so nice he let us listen to this song by i-iggy awalea." the toddler pronounced the 'r' as a 'w.'

"he's right, dada. he showed us how to do the booty shake-shake." charlie started to shake her hips from side-to-side. archie joined in on the fun as they both sang 'team' by iggy azaylea and twerked.

luke let out a soft chuckle at the sight of his toddlers move their butts, but couldn't help but feel a little guilty. "don't do that in front of, mummy, yeah little monkeys?"

charlie pouted, stopping her dancing. "why, dada?"

"mama won't be happy, charlie. and then there won't be any chocolate for you." and no fuck-time for daddy, luke thought.

"come on, monkeys. it's home time." luke picked up both of his kids and swooped them over his shoulder before tickling their tummies making them giggle.

//

"honey, i'm home!" the trio chorused in disharmony which resulted in jamie letting out a school-girl giggle.

"luke robert hemmings, are you up to no good again?" sophie sarcastically sighed as she came down stairs the stairs to press a kiss against her husbands forehead.

"hiya, mummy." charlie lifted her hands above her head so her mum would pick her up. sophie picked the little girl up not soon before jamie came running over.

"me too, mamma, me too." sophie picked up both her children, cuddling them in a warm hemmings-family hug. luke playfully frowned looking at his family. "aw does daddy not get a hug?" luke whispered into his wife's ear.

//

sophie and luke were either side of their precious little girl trying to put the sassy child to sleep. "but mama! i not sleepy!!" their stubborn daughter pouted.

"goodnight, charlotte." sophie sighed. charlotte made an angry face because she hated being called charlotte. she was charlie.

luke laughed at his half terrifying half adorable 7 year old. "go to bed sleepyhead, please." luke smirked before reaching into the waistband of his boxers to give his cunning daughter $5; and the little girl went straight to sleep.

honestly she was just like her father. the two parents walked out the room, luke had a devilish grin on his face, yet sophie thought nothing of it. however before they could arrive at their own room luke pinned his wife up against the dirty white wall of the corridor and huskily whispered in her ear.

"does daddy get his fun now?"

_____________________

hello friends, it's kiki !!

i'm super excited for this book and i'm sorry if it sucks because i kinda suck in general but i'll try my best :-))

please vote & comment or whatever because you're cool kids and i'll update this as soon as i can

love you angels, thanks for reading <33

edit  27/08/16: i accidentally called jamie, archie which is the name of my crush haha sorry