Chapter 1: i hate you

Every morning for the past nine years, Ink has been getting up for school. He is the class president and a good student for the most part. Ink has dealt with a lot of asshat's in his life, but none like error. error has been harassing ink since middle school. Ink honestly can't stand him but as people say, kill people with kindness!

Today was no different from any other to Ink. BEEP! BEEP!, BEEP! Echo through the room. Ink woke up and tapped the snooze button on his alarm clock. The sun was shining onto his shirtless skeleton body. Ink jumped out of bed. Ink smiled and quickly put on his school uniform. It was a white button-up top with black jeans to go with it. He grabbed his black bag with paint stains and then ran out the door to catch the bus.

Ink caught up with his group of friends. Blueberry smiled and waved at Ink. "Hi friend!" this was Blueberry or berry or blue for short. He was one of Ink's best friends that he has known since middle school. He's always happy and never had taken off his light blue bandana. Ink was hugged by his boyfriend's dream. The dream is ink's childhood friend, and a couple of years ago, dream asked Ink out. Ink smirked "hi babe~" and dream blushed. They all waited at the bus stop happily until the two of the school's bullies came. Error smirked, "hey gay lords don't get your gayness on me!"

Red laughed "keep your distance fuck boys" red pushed Ink and dream and waited for the bus to come. Ink growled, "don't  push us! Just wait until I tell the principle on you two!" Ink stomped his feet and error laughed "such a threat from such a shorty" Error laughed and got on to the bus. Red followed error well Ink grabbed dream and blueberry hand then dragged them to the back of the bus. "I-Ink don't pull my arm that hard!" dream whined, and ink kissed his hand. "I'm sorry," they sat down and dream smiled, "it's ok! I forgive you!" He hugged Ink, and berry smiled "aww you love birds are so cute!"

Ink laughed, and error turned around from a couple of seats in front of them "do you mind keeping it down I don't think the rest of the bus wants to hear your moans" error smirked, and the bus doors open to let more kids on. Nightmare and cross sat in the seat next to error and red. Dream waved at nightmare. "HI BROTHER!" Nightmare looked at him and waved his middle finger at him. "Fuck you dream," dream sunk into the seat.

Cross stared deeply at nightmare and smelled him well, and he wasn't looking. A nightmare turned around "you are a creep... I don't even know why I'm friends with you..." Nightmare sighed, and cross smirked, "because you love me." A giant sigh came from nightmare. "I hate you." Error looked out the window and red were laughing at nightmare and cross. The bus stopped and the doors opened as they reached school grounds.