Chapter 9: Damn dude.

It was Friday at school, after that long abusing week of school the relaxing weekend was coming. Error, our weasel, was very excited or so he thought.

When he arrived at school, kids he has flirted, fought, or hung out with has popped out the crowd. he seemed pretty relaxed compared to other days until he felt his hand being grabbed. "what the fu-" he fell into a bush and saw red there, seemingly hiding from someone.

"We need to talk"he urged him.

"About?" Error cocked his head.

"Guess who had your masturbation" red smirked "me?..." he looked confused.

red sighed "No, no it was-" the bell rang for everyone to get to class. error crawled off t he ground "i got to go or else Mrs. T is going to get mad me for being late again" he ran off. Red reached for him "wait come back!" red hissed. it was no use he was already running away.

error stummbled through the hallway and went to mrs. toriel's class. she was the classic one of the toriels that were in this whole school, turns out the kids at the elementary school were too scared of giants goats. she was one of the English teachers, and she was errors. he got to his desk and the bell rang. the intercom flick on and our principle,  Mr. asgore, started speeking "goooood morning boys and girls! it's october 27th! and now with our student body president, ink!" there was a weak clap in the background.

"hello students, coming up we are having our school dance, home coming. it's coming up in a month so we need a party planning team and volenters!" ink smiled. "dress up fancy and find you date." he got off the intercom leaving tons of people in a state of excitement. error blanked out and listen to anoucments about clubs and more. toriel started talking about the civil war and our eassy they will have to write. all error could think about the dance and who he would ask.

after a goood hour and a half he started walking to science, one of two classes he had with ink. He walked into class and sat where he usually sat, the back with kids he barely know, he had a perfect view of ink and he could day dream the whole time. The teacher started writing on the board "partner project" all He could think was oh no.

Mr. Gaster start circling around the desk "today we are starting a group projects, but I'm picking the groups"

the class groaned and a small chuckle came from the teacher. "Well then let's start saying groups" he started naming people in pairs of twos.

"Error and ink are a pair and-" my head perked up and turned towards ink, who did the same thing towards me.

"Crap" error whispered.

"Now pair up with the person I assigned you with then I'll start explaining" error stood up, then moved to the seat next to ink. The tension grew steady.

"Now let's talk about our experiment, you will be going over, yes the main thing you've been learning interactions! I want a poster and a experiment done showing any type of interactions, It must have an energy diagram, I repeat energy diagram. Now I will give you a piece of paper explaining the  requirements then I'll let you start brain storming." He started to count pieces of papers and handing them out.

Error sighed "what are your ideas on this project?"

"Let's do something that involves chemicals" ink chuckled

Error shook his head "no way, I'm not going to risk my life for a retarded project like this one"

Ink stood up "Mr. Gaster, can we work in the hall way?" He saw the teacher nod and started walking towards the door. Error quickly followed and entered the quiet hall way.

"Sorry I just need to get away from the class, now let's keep talking."

Error nodded awkwardly "let's do something with electricity"

He shook his head "no way, chemicals are better an equal better grades"

"Whatever... Let's just get it over with." Error sighed and after that they kept talking about they should do, not even starting the project yet. Which isn't normal to ink.

Class was about to end and ink started freaking out "c-crap! We didn't get anything done" he sighed.

"Why don't I come over to your house and we can work on it" he mumbled

"...I'll think about it" ink walked back into class to grab his things.

Error froze for a moment. "Did I just ask to go to his house?"He asked himself, a smirk appeared "score..."

(Sorry I haven't updated in over a month, school been getting to me you know? Anyways enjoy this chapter, I put my science knowledge to work! Kinda)