Chapter 20: i'll Nurple you so hard, your nipples will shrivel away

Authors pov.

Blue patted error's shoulder "you have loved him for this long?" He gave off a trusting vibe; making error feel safe. He sees why Ink trusts blue so much.

"Yes, I have." Error looked down at his lap and held his hands together. " I been trying to get over him but it's so hard. Now, I have come to terms with my emotions and I have been trying to date him for about two years now." Error growled.

He crossed his arms and tried to avoid eye contact with the two other skeletons in the room. "But since he has been dating dream in that time frame. I have been trying to impress him anyway fucking possible but every time I fail horribly! I was about to give up and live with the horrible feeling of failure but-." Error grinned and stared at Blue "-Dream is out of the picture it's my time to shine and take him for myself."

Blue laughed "it's not that easy sir knight Error." Blue sat next to Error "Ink is very... difficult to- what is the word." He mumbled

Error spoke for him "Ink has trust issues?"

Blue nodded "in some sort of way, yes. Thanks to you." He rolled his eyes "look, I'll help you but don't hurt him anymore."

Error's eyes flared up with joy. He stood up and smiled "thank you!" He coughed and then adjusted his tone. "Thanks dude."

Blue smiled and could see he was grateful. "You know, I kinda have plan in mind. Homecoming is coming up very soon so let's do a double date type thing!"

Red laughed "like in those teen movies?"

Blue nodded "wouldn't that be so much fun! The only problem would be to trick Ink to go with."

Blue knew that Ink would definitely reject the idea of going as a double date, especially with Error. His somewhat worst enemy in some way, even though they have cleared up majority of the past issues. Scars don't heal easily and it's not very easy to forgive someone who has hurt them emotionally and physically.

Error doesn't really understand that at some points. He thinks he is the big main dog who can do whatever he please, which isn't true.

Them as a couple probably won't last for a month if both parties don't feel the same way.

Error sighed "maybe we should do a date before the prom or maybe it shouldn't be a date but maybe just a group of friends hanging out."

Blue nodded "that's a great idea! We can go this weekend! That will give me enough time to get ink to come along with us! And maybe after this weekend we can do my idea and go to homecoming."

Red snickered "I'm down for this plan." He put his hand up in agreement.

Error nodded "let's do it."

The three skeletons have officially came up with an idea to get error into ink's pants.

- - -

It's Tuesday, Blue is ready to fulfill his mission of getting ink to go on their little 'friend outing'

The two boys were sitting in class, watching a documentary about some thing about the industrial revolution. Blue poked ink "hey ink."

Ink looked over at him "yeah?"

"Can we hang out this weekend with a few people?" Blue's eyes widen. hoping for a good responds.

Ink sighed and doodled in his notebook. "Last time I hung out with friends my boyfriend broke up with me. So... I don't know." He etched more into his notebook the more he thought about what happened that night and how he wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for error.

Blue whined and slouched over his desk. "C'mon! Please! I promise nothing bad will happen."

Ink looked a bit concern as he saw how disappointed blue looked "well... who is coming?"

Blue looked nervously at his desk "red and Error..."

Ink shrugged "maybe, but how I'm not sure if I'm ready to go out in public with someone I have disliked for so long."

"Ink! You already were alone with him plenty of times this year! How is this any different!" Blue said with confidence. The teacher glared at blue and said "shhhh! Watch the video or else I'm making everyone take notes."

He nodded in embarrassment.

Ink sighed "that was for a project nothing more." He put more pressure onto his pencil and kept sketching.

Blue sighed "Ink Are you ok?..."

Ink broke the led to his pencil and looked sadly up at blue "it's just the break up is kinda hitting me hard now I guess..."

Blue smiled at ink "then let's go out this weekend with red and Error. It will be fun, I promise."

Ink finally gave into blue's demands "alright, alright I'll go."

Blue smiled "I'm so glad you accepted! But um... why is the break up hitting you hard now?"

Ink closed his book and eyed blue. "dream found someone else already. So he is completely over me. I'm not sure how to feel to it... I think I'm still in love with him."

Blue gulped. The instant feeling of guilt hit him hard. Now that he knows Ink still likes dream. He fulfill the promise he made to Error. "...you do?"

Ink nodded in shame "I-I wish I would have gone back to him when I did."

"Ink... he wasn't good to you. You know that." Blue sighed "he might of been good early on but he insulted you and hurt you on so many unforgivable levels!"

Dream has completely changed compared to the beginning of this year. Ever since Error has entered the picture is when it really started to shine. It just ugly to think about.

Ink nodded "I guess but he's the only one who understands me on that relationship level. He is the only one who ever will like me."

Blue shook his head "that's not true. I know someone who likes you."

Ink looked confused "who is it?"

Dream opened his mouth ready to spit out error's name. But he could get off track of the main goal. "I can't tell you."

"is it you~" ink purred jokingly.

Dream giggled "yes totally."

They both laughed "but seriously. Ink, dream isn't himself right now. It's for the best you stay away from him."

Ink sadly agreed "you are right."

The bell rung and everyone ran out their seats to go to lunch or the next class. The two teens walked out of class and walked to lunch.

Dream giggled "horror you are so funny."

Ink and blue's head turned to see dream and horror talking.

"Horror sans?..." blue mumbled under his breath.

Ink looked away and picked his speed up, dragging blue with him. Each step he took was turning more and more into a stomp. This really pissed off ink.

"You know what blue. I'm going to go out this weekend. I'm going to get over dream completely even if I have to do something illegal!"

(Wooot, finally a update -_-.... I want to see how many people I pissed off in this chapter :p. Love ya guys and also I don't know who else to ship with Dream because I was going to do cross but then I remember I already had a thing going with nightmare so um..... yeah.... I might change it if you guys can think of anyone better for the role)