2 weeks after the honeymoon

2 weeks after our honeymoon I started throwing up every morning.
"Riley, are you free today?" I asked over the phone. John was asleep and I didn't want to wake him and make him come with me.
"Yeah, why?" Riley said on the other side of the phone.
"I need to pick up a few things."
Riley soon came over and we drove to the shopping centre.
"Riley, do you think John wants kids?" I asked, looking down.
"Of course he would! He did marry you so you two can start a family of your own." Riley smiled.
I picked up a thing that tells you if you're pregnant or not. I put 3 in the shopping trolley.
"Wa- Tylah, you're pregnant?!" Riley picked me up and hugged me as tight as possible.
"I'm not sure yet, silly." I giggled.
Once we finished shopping, we went back to Riley's so I could check if I really was or not.
I used all 3 and they all were positive.
"Riley, I'm pregnant!" I screamed.
"Omg you're going to be a mum!" Riley hugged me. He started crying.
"What's wrong?" I hugged him.
"I'm just so glad that you're going to be a parent."

Riley's POV

I wasn't crying because of joy, I was crying because I wanted to be the guy that had Tylahs child, I wanted to marry her, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted her. I needed her.

Tylahs POV

I called Lenny as soon as Riley stopped crying.
"Hey, Len. Quick question." I rushed.
"Yeah, what's up?" Len sounded worried.
"Do you think John what's kids?"
"Tylah, are you pregnant?!" Len screamed into the phone.
"Can you answer me, please?" I started crying.
"Of course he wants kids. From the moment he met you he liked you, then when you guys started dating he would always tell me that he wanted to marry you and have kids with you."

After Len and I talked for a while Riley took me home and I walked upstairs.
"John, babe. We need to talk." I jumped on the bed.
"What's wrong, baby?" John sat up, looking at me in the eyes.
"I'm just gonna come straight out and say it. I'm not going to sugar coat it. John, I-" John cut me off.
"Baby, please don't break up with me! I love you so much! I can change!" He screamed grabbing my waist.
"John, I'm pregnant. I'd never break up with you!"
"I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to be a dad! Tylah, we're going to be parents!" He picked me up and kissed me a trillion times and hugged me.