4

"I, um, kind of like it." "You... You do?" "Y-yessir." "Well then, let's get started right away, shall we?" Andrew figuratively leapt in excitement. His crush would be exciting his fetish? This was wonderful! He just had to accept. "O-okay."

Andrew was lain on a bed with straps at the wrists and ankles and instructed to undress. He took off only his top and his pants. Addison stared expectantly when he paused there. "E-even my underclothes?" "Yes! Yes, those too." Addison was excited to see what the boy looked like. He had never had a boy undress entirely for him, but something about this particular boy was different.

Andrew took off his undershirt but left on the bottoms. "What's the matter, Andrew? Don't be shy." "I-I've never... Never undressed for anyone before..." "Not your girlfriend?" "I've never had one before..." "Not your boyfriend?" Addison smirked, hopeful to learn the boy's sexuality. "I haven't had one of those either! My few male friends are heterosexual, aside from Todd and Jacob, and my only female friend is courting one of said heterosexual friends." "You're a bisexual?" That was all Addison took from Andrew. It was all he cared for. It was all he wanted. "Y-yessir. P-please don't... Tell your parents." "Of course not! I've told you already I accept all forms of love, as everyone should. If it doesn't affect a person, why would they care?" "Oh, I know, right? What right do they have to judge someone practically the same as them! We like the same species of partner as heterosexuals, and many of us do not like weird things! What could be so wrong with just liking a different person?" "Oh, I know! It is so awful we aren't treated as equal!" "We? Did you say we?" "Oh, mon dieu..." "What? What's mont yeu?" "It's my god in French!" Addison snapped. "I-I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" The prince sighed, "no, you didn't. It's nothing. I just... Whatever." "Please? I hate people feeling bad." "It was just a slip of the tongue saying 'we'," Addison spoke, before mumbling: "I'm just not good at keeping secrets when unnecessary..." "Keeping secrets? What? Does that mean you are bi or homosexual as well?" "I'm not answering that," Addison replied angrily. "I'm sorry," Andrew spoke, bowing his head. "Mon dieu..."

"So..." Addison spoke after a moment of silence. "W-what, sir?" "Are you ready to start?" "Oh, of course. Y-yessir. I am." "Wait, no you're not." "W-what do I have to do?" "You're forgetting these," Addison speaks softly, resting a hand on the brightly blushing boy's hip. The boys stared into each other's eyes. Neither moved. Addison smiled coyly, deepening Andrew's blush. Both men unaware, they started slowly leaning closer to each other. Addison's eyes slowly closed shut as he leaned in just enough for his lips to brush against those of the incredibly sexy boy. Unfortunately to the both of them, Addison snapped back 'with it' and pulled away quickly.

"So, ahem, those... Off," Addison spoke awkwardly as he poked the sexy boy's hip. Andrew shied away from his touch, showing a small smile. "Did that tickle already?" "Just a little," Andrew blushed. "Mon dieu you're cute," Addison mumbled. "You really like saying that, don't you? The mond yeu." "So what?" "N-nothing!"

Andrew did everything possible to avoid stripping down fully, save for asking it. He was very shy about his body, especially since his biggest crush was the audience. But Addison stared expectantly and with a look of lust in his eyes. And how could he say no to his prince?

"C-can she leave? I-I'm not... Comfortable... Nude... In front... Of women." "You're a bisexual and you only care in front of women?" "T-that's not the reason..." Andrew bowed his head again, praying Addison wouldn't ask. "Oh. Mary? Do you mind?" "Darn," she giggled, stood and took a deep bow and left with: "adieu."

I had to stop there because word count 666 lol