wonderland of the broken

wow I have no idea what I just wrote

Darkness enveloped me, endlessly.

I was walking but I'm not sure where to, or how far I've gone. Seemed to be enclosed by complete darkness, no trace of light anywhere.

I have no idea where I was, or what was surrounding me.

It was cold, which created goosebumps to layer on my sensitive skin.

"Hello?" my voice echoed softly, when I called out, as my feet patted against the hollow sounding ground.

My foot hovered over nothing, no ground was there. "What the-" I was cut off from my own screaming as I began plummeting down.

I flailed my arms as endless screams of horror left my opened mouth. My eyes darted here and there but I couldn't see anything.

I stopped screaming after a while, noticing that that won't help anything. My hair was rapidly flying everywhere, my plain grey oversized t-shirt bashed around insanely.

I had no feeling, which was actually nice.

I didn't feel the pain that normally was settled in the bones in my body.

I didn't have the lonely and empty feeling, that hollowed my heart.

This never ending falling stopped as my body landed softly on a mattress.

I sat up in confusion, brushing my knotted hair down.

I stood up carefully, stretching out my cramped muscles.

I glanced around the room I ended up in.

It was a very small, neutral colored room.

I scanned the empty room. An interesting, antique, green door stood in the corner of the room.

I strolled over to it, curiosity taking the best of me as my hand grasping the gold knob, twisting it and jerking it back.

It didn't budge, as it seemed to be locked.

I spun around, looking for anything in this little, cooped up room.

Something caught my eye, which made me trail over to it.

There stood a black table, which had spiraled and twisted legs. On the table, was a small turquoise box.

I opened the tiny box. Inside was a plush white pillow, lying down on top was an ancient looking gold key.

Carefully, I picked it up. The cold object laid helplessly in the palm of my hand as I admired it.

My finger gently stroked the outdated item.

I shut the box before wandering over to the closed door.

I shoved the key in the key hole and turned it. A hushed click noise sounded, signaling the door unlocked.

I pulled the key out and placed it in my shoe, tucking it under my sock.

I took hold of the door knob and turned it, this time the door opened.

I yanked the door open, immediately being blinded by a bright, blinding light.

I stepped out onto the grey, concrete ground, once I was fully out, the door slammed shut.

I forcefully spun around, placing my hands on the door.

There was no door knob this time, or key hole. I was stuck on this side.