My Own Worst Enemy

I smile when i see miles and tristan walk in to the room and I'm happy that tristan can be happy with him. So i go into my dorm room and see winston and i ask him what is he doing today he said nothing which i was happy about because he is really cute so i decided we would go to a little cafe.Winston seemed a little nervous hanging out with me so i asked him what was wrong and he told me that miles doesn't want him to hang out with me and i was really angry what gives him the right to tell winston who he should or shouldn't be hanging out with.

So after hanging out with him i was on a mission to tell miles who give him the right to tell winston not to hang out with me.So i find him in our dorm room and ask him what was wrong with him and he told me a lot of things.was getting frustrated with him so i started yelling at him that it was none of his business so we started yelling back and forth all of a sudden he kissed me so i pushed him back yelling at him and told him what was wrong with him and left to go talk to maya.

The Next Day

Maya,tristan, and i walked into the classroom and tristan face went from a smile to a frown real quick because what we saw was disgusting it was zoë sitting on miles lap and when they saw me they smirked at me which i was really confused about.Tristan left and maya followed him which i knew she could help him right now so i looked for winston and i saw him and smiled and went straight towards him and sat next to him and started a conversation with him. When i looked up i saw miles glaring at us and so did  zoe i knew why miles was because i rejected him but i didn't know why zoe was but to me it didn't really matter to me because winston was making me happy today.

Im so sorry guys i didn't have my mac so i couldn't do anything but thank you everyone who added this story to their favorites also the vote is still on and the next chapter will be when they come back to derassi so if i don't have enough votes i guess i have to choose myself but i really don't want to do that.

P.s there will be a chapter tomorrow and spoiler alert or sneak peek there is going to be some love with miles and adriana.