Take Me With You. (Part 1)

I would often see you pass me in the park.

My friends and I would discuss you and giggle,
Complimenting you about your outfit of the day.

My friends are no longer kind to me and instead they giggle amongst themselves,
They judge my outfit of the day...

I go to the park on my own and there you were.

My natural instinct was to turn to next of me but I'm greeted with an empty patch of grass.

You started at the beginning of the path and as you were about to go left and follow your usual stroll you went right.

Instead of having to shuffle about to see you, you walked into my vision.

You stopped to get out another cigarette and as you went to light it you turned to me.

We may have been meters away but it felt like you were right infront of me, I could almost feel the warmth of the smoke that poured from your lips.

The longer I looked into your devilish eyes, the more I felt hypnotized.

I did not giggle or get excited like how I would with my friends.

I was calm, dazed even.

Your beautiful structure amazed me.

Now I was under your spell I stood up and we began walking towards eachother.

Now I was only a couple meters away and my eyes still locked on yours I never saw the muddy puddle that awaited me only one step away.

I never looked away as I fell to the floor.

Of all the people for this to happen to and it happens to me.

Im still waiting for my luck to come.