Chapter 1

"Alex wear that shirt you wore for your moms birthday, I'm wearing my white one with the green and navy!" Scott said to Alex on the phone. They were both doing last minute packing for college.

"A shirt?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah, we need to look smart on our first day of college"

"Of course we do." Alex rolled his eyes, glad that it was a phone call so Scott didn't see. "Okay see you soon Scotty, gotta finish getting ready!"

"Okay"

They were all ready. Scott drove his car with Alex in to the college while their moms followed to see the college and say buy to their grown up boys for awhile. The drive took about 4 hours, Scott and Alex played Carrie underwood and Beyoncé to relax them both. It was scary to both of them to be going to college, to be away from home. However, they were still together. Alex had worked so hard his senior year of high school to be accepted in the same college as Scott; Houston Community College . When he found out he had cried, and cried even more when he found out he was sharing a dorm with Scott. Scott was studying Music, English and Math while Alex was studying Art, creative writing and media. In Alex's sophomore year the brunette found his love for writing. He was still struggling with his dyslexia but Scott always offered to correct all his mistakes once he'd finished.

Scott had the whole college year planned. Well he thought he did. He had a schedule and Alex had promised to stick to the schedule the best he could. The schedule involved lunch, dinner, bed time. They had promised their parents they would drive down once a fortnight, so that was on it.

"We have about an hour left of driving do you want to switch?" Alex had asked.

"No." Scott didn't like people driving his car but had let Alex drive it once or twice when he really didn't want to drive or was too tired.

They finally reached the college and soon after their moms pulled up next to them.

"Hey boys, how was the drive?" Connie asked.

"It was okay. Traffic was not too bad but Alex kept moaning about how hungry he was." Scott said truthfully.

"Well we'll go out for food once we moved all your stuff to your dorm, I read something about their being a nice restaurant in walking distance of here." Julie said, smiling at her son.

"Thanks mom"

"You boys look smart. I can't believe you are going to college already, can you Julie?" Scotts mom gushed.

"I can't Connie, let's take a picture!" She said taking out her phone.

"Mom!" Alex groaned.

"Come on Allie, say cheese"

"Cheese!" Scott said smiling wide as Alex rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile at his boyfriends excitement.

A/N- BOOK 2!!!! A lot of you wanted it and I didn't expect it so here it is! This is just a little something so you guys and put this story into your libraries! I can't wait to start writing this again

A/N- BOOK 2!!!!
A lot of you wanted it and I didn't expect it so here it is! This is just a little something so you guys and put this story into your libraries! I can't wait to start writing this again. I have lots of ideas for this story.
Cover by the amazing
@/rose_gold_edits on Instagram go follow her she's so close to 200 followers!
-Caitlin xx