Chapter 2

They had finished hauling all their things up to their dorm which was on the third floor. They hadn't unpacked but they were all hungry and decided to go get food first. The ate a delicious meal and then said goodbye to their moms who had to drive back home. They were crying messes but Scott didn't understand why and Alex just looked around to make sure they weren't embarrassing him.

"We should unpack now" Scott  said going to the right side that he had claimed his own.

They unpacked their clothes putting them in their closets. Then next they made their beds and put all their school stuff ,they spent way to much money on, on the bookshelf and in draws. They had gotten matching bedside lights and once they were finished everything the dorm looks symmetrical. It made Scott really happy. They both had a bed with a bedside table next to it. They had a closet and bookshelf each. Scotts mom had been able to get them an en suite because she knew how Scott felt about sharing bathrooms. It wasn't big but it would do. They had finished around 4pm and decided to have a walk around the college and to know where everything was. They found the lunch hall and the gym. Scott made them go to each one of his class rooms, and then he made Alex look for his too. It was then 5pm and the boys were feeling hungry again so decided to go to the lunch hall and eat. It was Friday and college didn't really start until Monday.

"Are you nervous to start college?" Alex asked.

"Yes, it's a big change from high school. However, you are here." Scott said truthfully.

"Yeah I'll always be here for you." They smiled at each other before heading back to their dorm room.

Alex had decided to start a blog. Well his mom convinced him too. She wanted to hear all about college and she knew he would never text her everyday. She had convinced him to start a blog about college and said that it would help him with his English and his writing class. He had agreed and was now trying to start it.

"How should I start my blog off?" He asked the blond who was reading.

"It's for you mom right?"

"I guess"

"Then write it as a 'Dear Mom' letter or a journal entry." Scott suggested.

"That's a good idea! Thanks Scotty."

Dear Mom,
           You wanted me to start a blog but I didn't know how to do it. Scott suggest I write it in letter form.
          First day at college. There is not much to say really. We have unpacked, thanks to Scott. You know if it wasn't for him I would probably be still drowning in boxes and clothes. We walked around the college and found our classes and most importantly the lunch hall (where I will be spending most of my time). Everything is good so far but we haven't started classes yet.

"How is it coming along?" His boyfriend asked.

"Okay, there is not a lot to talk about we haven't really don't anything."

"Talk about how your feeling not what your doing, my mom alway wants to know how I'm feeling, if I'm having a good day or not" Scott said coming to sit next to Alex on his bed so he could read what he was writing.

"Thanks"

I'm excited to be here but also nervous. It's so good to be out of Arlington and in Houston. I know it's not far but it's like I'm my own man now. I don't have to ask you if I wanna do something. I guess I just like the freedom. However, I'm gonna miss my friends back home and you and Connie and Rick. I know I'll make more friends. Also, I know the classes are gonna be harder than high school and I'm worried I'm not gonna keep up on work. It's gonna be hard but the experience will be great and I'm excited to be here with Scott. I hope this was okay!
Alex X

"I think she will like it. She'll appreciate it anyway" The blond said.

"I hope so. I don't know if I'll remember to do this everyday, will you remind me?"

"Of course, I'll put it on the schedule too!" Scott went to get up but Alex stopped him.

"Do it after. Stay and cuddle me!" Scott did. "It's your birthday soon, you're gonna be 19!"

"I know. You are gonna be 19 soon, too." Last year they had a shared birthday party.

"We're getting old" Alex joked.

"It inevitable" Scott stated

"Sleep here tonight?"

"I don't know Allie"

"Please, we're just gonna sleep." Alex remember the time Scott learnt more about sex and wouldn't sleep in the same bed as him for a month. He adventurually learnt that Alex wasn't gonna try anything.

"It's different from home though. Our parents are always there, now we are alone."

"It doesn't mean anything though, not if you don't want it to" Scott thought for a minute.

"I don't understand." He truly didn't and Alex new he didn't like to not understand things.

"You're talking about sex right?" Scott nodded. "Well I'm saying that we're not gonna do anything until we are ready, both of us. We just carry on as normal. As if our parents were here."

"Okay."

"So you'll sleep here?"

"Yes"

A/N-  7 votes for next chapter?

-Caitlin X