My Little Irish Jackaboy Pg. 1

Jack's POV

I woke up to Mark nibbling lightly on the back of my neck. "Stahp." I said groggily. "Daw! I thought Jackaboy liked it." Mark said. "What time is it?" I asked changing the subject. "7:03am. Why?" Mark asked. "I don't want to get aroused before school. That's why I told you to stop." I said. Mark rolled his eyes and kissed me. I love him so much!

He got out of bed to get dressed for school. I laid in bed for a little while longer. I thought about what I've done in the past and how I was so stupid. The more I thought the more I realized I don't deserve Mark. Mark deserves better than a depressed emo like me. He's probably just dating me so I'll feel better.
"Jack?" A deep, sexy voice said snapping me out of my thoughts. I was so lost in thought I didn't feel the hot tears going down my face.

"Jack, what's wrong?" Mark asked. I must've been thinking for awhile because Mark was already dressed.
"I-it's just.........Your too good for me and......I don't know. I don't deserve you. You don't deserve a depressed emo like me." I said turning away from him. "I can't explain myself to you. I can't explain how much of a screw up I am." I said. Mark turned my face towards him again. "You don't ever have to explain yourself to me. All I know is that I love you and your meant to be here. Your not a screw up. Your my little Irish Jackaboy." He said. Dammit! He's good.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I said. He pulled me closer to him and I cried lightly in his chest. "Shh. It's OK. Don't ever apologize for something like that. It was an honest mistake." Mark said.

"Why a-are you s-so damn good at th-this?" I asked. Mark didn't answer. He just hugged me tighter.

So that was more like a filler I guess. Idk. Call it whatever you want! Bye Aqualines!