The Disappearance

/?']~Brandon~

On the plane back, me and Blake mostly just talked. Me and Blake have been on better terms.  When we arrived to the Sinister house, the count was standing outside. Blake ran up and hugged him.

"Thank you for letting us go on vacation daddy" She said.

"Your welcome honey" He smiled. Ryan and Jacob just nodded to him. Me and the girls went inside.

"I see you got the girls back safely" I heard the count say. Then we became out of ear shot and I followed Blake to her room. There was  knock at the door.

"Come in" Blake yelled and sat on her bed.

"You have a guest that demands to see you now and won't wait any longer" Said the little old woman standing in the doorway. All the blood drained from  her face. She nodded slowly.

"He's in the room next door" Blake looked at the wall and gulped. After the woman left Blake started coughing. She grabbed some pills out of her pocket.

"Hold out your hand"  She said and I opened my hand. She slid one hand under my open one and set the bottle in my hand. She curled my fingers over the bottle and set her other hand in top.

"If something happens to me take these when you drink blood. If something happens to me then I made sure that you'd be with Ryan instead of dungeon" She whispered.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I was starting to get scared something was about to go down that I didn't want to know about.

"Shhhh. She set down the pills where I could find them on her dresser and put a piece of paper on top of them. She set a couple of bottles around it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My blood. Just in case I disappear or something. You'll figure out where I am. It might take time but you'll find me" She flashed me a weak smile. I nodded but furrowed my brows. There were three slow knocks coming from the room next to us. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Your coming with me" She stood there and looked me up and down as if she was deciding something. She shook her head then walked over to the door.

"I would tell him your my boyfriend but I'm not gonna put you in danger" She put her hand on her chin as if she was thinking. We walked over to the next room and Blake slowly opened the door. I saw a guy sitting in a chair with his legs crossed. He had blonde hair and green eyes. He looks like he means business. He seems like someone Blake might have gotten tangled up with.

"Hello love" He said. Blake just stared at him. He got up and stood in front of her.

"Who's this? A new lover this time perhaps?" He asked.

"Just babysitting" She mumbled. I was slightly shocked, hearing her say that.

"Oh? Is that a new-"

"Definitely not" She snapped. He chuckled and gave her a pat on the head.

"So your taking a little break just to babysit?" He wasn't really buying it.

"This must be one special kid huh?" He looked me up and down. "Where did you go?" He shook his head, disappointed.

"Has Blake Sinister..." He paused for dramatic effect. "The Blake Sinister... Gone soft?" Her eyes widened and she reached into her pocket and threw a knife at him. It hit him in the shoulder and he winced.

"If anyone's gone soft it's you" She said. He took the knife out and threw it at Blake. It sinked down into her stomach. Her blood dripped on the carpet and stained it.