Realization

~Brandon~

"So this is our last day huh?" I asked Blake who was laying in the bed facing me. She nodded and layed there for a moment contemplating on this situation until Blake cupped my face in her hands and kissed me before getting up and heading over to her bag. I watched her as she pulled out her phone and left the room. I got dressed and decided to wait for her to finish. Which didn't take to long because a few moments later she was bursting through the door.

"Your know that your heart won't beat forever right?" She said loudly. I nodded.

"I think you're the one that wants it to keep beating" She paused and looked at me.

"You don't mind if it stops?" She raised a brow and walked over to me. I shook my head and she punched me in the shoulder so hard that I was jolted back and I had to use my hand to help me stay up.

"What?"

"Well it's scheduled to stop today with or without medicine" She started to pace back and forth.

"So?" I said not piecing this together.

"For you it's going to hurt and your going to turn crazy. What they  don't know is that it's going to be temporary and only last for a few seconds. You can not get caught or bad things will happen"

Sorry this chapter is short but I only made this short chapter so what happens in the next chapter will make sense.