The Counsil

~Brandon~

"I hate you sometimes" Blake pursed her lips and crossed her arms as she looked down at me with a disappointed expression.

"Why do you want me to go with you so badly" I mumbled.

"Because you just have to" She wined and flopped down on the couch beside me. "Why don't you want to go?"

"Because I'd rather stay here and do better things like sleep" I said and closing my eyes.

"Please. I could always go with some random guy" I felt her stand up and decided the coast was clear and took a peek. I sighed when I found her standing there and staring at me.

"Why do you want me to go?" I repeated.

"Because I don't want to go by myself"

"Fine" I reluctantly agree. She started pulling on my hand.

"Come on. Don't make me use my vampire strength" She warned. I slowly lifted up off of the couch and followed her up to her room.

"Put this on" She handed me a shirt and turned back around. She shuffled through her closet while I switched shirts. She opened a box and fished out a bottle of wine.

"Ok are you ready?" She walked over to the door. I nodded and we left to go to this meeting she has to go to. Jacob warned me that it was safer if I stayed but Blake wasn't going to take no for an answer. I opened the big glass door and let her inside. We went inside a big room that sat four big guys, who where seated around an oval table. I felt really out of place and awkward.

"Have a seat" A man that looked like the boss said. "So we've been waiting to hear the response to our proposal Ms. Sinister"

"The answer is no I'm afraid" She clasped her hands in front of her and crossed her legs.

"Why did you decide to decline?" He asked.

"I don't accept you terms" I've never seen Blake talk so formally.

"What do you think of the terms?" She leaned forward in her seat and looked as if she was holding back laughter.

"I think they're..." She was significantly quieter now. "Bullshit" The man scoffed and looked around the table. His eyes landed on me and he walked over towards Blake. He stopped in front of Blake, who had been watching his every move.

"I'd like to talk with you in private" She stood up and they left the room without another word.

~Blake~

I stood next to the door and crossed my arms.

"What did I not make myself clear" I glared.

"I sense that there's more between you and him than you have told. Your more than his caretaker aren't you?" He asked.

"Possibly but I don't see anything wrong with that" I narrowed my eyes.

"You should be aware of what's wrong with that. I want to spare your feelings" I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I think I can handle myself and it's already been done so there is no turning back" His eyes went wide.

"What did you do?" He said in disgust.

"He's my boyfriend" I glanced at him though the window and saw that he was being interrogated.

"You know what's going to happen to him. You'll have to turn him in so we can study him and if we see that he's a threat whatsoever we will eliminate him and if you don't turn him in we will have to eliminate him" I bit my bottom lip and continued staring at Brandon to keep from making eye contact with Mr. Bossy over here.

"How much time do I have?" I asked.

"One to two weeks. Three weeks are the latest but if you extend it to three weeks you will have to let us know" I took in a deep breath and felt tears sting my eyes and threaten to drip down my face.

"If you see any signs of him changing either eliminate him or we will" He continued. "Keep him under surveillance" I nodded and entered the room.

"Come on we're leaving" I said looking at the ground.

~Brandon~

I've been locked up in Blake's room for the past couple of hours. When we got back from her meeting she hasn't quite acted right. I wonder what happened. I went back over to the door and jiggled the door knob but it still didn't budge. I know she told me not to leave the room but I can't stay in here forever. I twisted the knob harder and it jolted open. Hopefully I didn't break that. I peered out into the hallway and when I saw that the coast was clear I quietly walked out into the hallway. I went downstairs and after a while of searching I decided to check the sparring room. I cracked the door open and saw Blake in the center of the room with a punching bag.

"Stop moving" Blake said. She didn't sound happy. Jacob was sitting on a bench that was leaning against the wall. He was watching and looked amused.

"I'm sorry miss" A small woman wearing a maid outfit said. She was on the other side of the punching bag, holding it.

"Blake what happened?" Jacob asked as Blake started punching the bag. Her long hair was pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing a black sports bra and matching sweatpants.

"I told you nothing" She hit the punching bag really hard and it knocked back against the woman.

"What did I say?" Blake hissed and Jacob stood up.

"You are fully aware that you did that and that your strength is no match for hers" He said and dismissed the maid. He took her place and the maid came rushing towards the door. She looked up at me and her face flushed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out into the hall.

"Shhhh It's ok" I whispered, she nodded and continued on her way. I looked back into the room and saw that she was punching ten times harder than she was before.

"It's the counsel" Blake sighed.

"What happened?" Jacob asked and noticed me. Silence grew over the room and I realized that they were talking telepathically. After a couple of minutes passed Blake started punching harder and before long she punched a whole into the punching bag. They both stopped and turned to me. I blushed as they walked towards me. Jacob passed me but Blake stopped in front of me.

"How did you get out?" She asked fuming.

"I may have broken your door knob" I squeaked out. Right now I did not want to mess with Blake. She made me feel puny standing in front of her and she looked at me like she would snap me like I was a twig. She stood there staring at me for a moment and then exhaled deeply as if she was holding her breath.

"Tomorrow you have to start doing some excersizes" She said and left me there, dumbfounded. What is that supposed to mean?