Chapter three (☑edited)

Draco p.o.v
After we packed up my stuff Ron and Harry took it to there room and it turned out Harry shares a room with a few other kids. Me and him are sharing a bed though.
Pansy and Blais threatened Harry about hurting me. Then we are alone in his shared room.
"So Draco. I am going to give you some rules. And if you break any you will be punished okay?" Harry said.
I nodded and said, "I will never disobey. I will take any punishment. I don't want to disobey."
"Good. First I want to chose all outfits you wear. Second you are to do anything I tell you or else. Third if I am not with you you need to be with those two friends of yours. And last you are going to kiss and cuddle me whenever I want." He said and pulled me closer and started to kiss me.
I kissed back but he pulled away. "Hey I was enjoying that!" I yelled and tried to pull him back in.
He pulled away and said, "I think you should write to your parents about what happened as I write to my godfather then we can kiss some more. Deal?"
I sighed and said, "yes." Then we both write to our people. And when we sent then off I then  asked. "Harry who is your godfather?"
"Sirius black." He answered simply.
"Sirius black!" I yelled.
"Yes. Why so scared kitten?" He asked getting up and hugging me as he pet my head.
"He is a mass murder and the only one to ever escape Azkaban." I said.
"He did not really do all that kitten it was Peter Pettigrew." He said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes kitten. And he is really nice. A little childish but a great person." He said.
"Okay." I said.
Ron came in and said, "I hate to interrupt whatever is going on but it's lunchtime."
"Thanks Ron we will be down in a sec." He said and Ron walked away.
"So kitten you want to sit with us or your friends?" He asked.
"You dominant." I said hugging him.
He smiled and we walked down to the common room. We then went and ate lunch and Pansy and Blaise joined us. All the boys are staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable. "You okay Draco?" Harry asked.
"I'm fine." I said and continued to eat.
Harry pulled me onto his lap and started to feed me. Ron gave us a strange look but we ignored it.
When I finished I cuddled against Harry and closed my eyes.
"Hey Harry. Why is Draco sitting on your lap?" I heard some girl say.
"Because he is my kitten and boyfriend." Harry answered.
"But what about us?" Ginny asked sounding upset.
I looked at her then at Harry. "Ginny there is no us. We are not dating. I am gay anyways." He said.
I smiled and cuddled against Harry again.
"But why will you choose that over me?" She asked.
I hissed at her and Harry said, "Because I think he is adorable and I love him. You Ginny are like a sister to me. And I can not date a sister." He said petting me behind the ears.

Harry p.o.v
I am very annoyed with Ginny. Why can't she just accept the fact I don't like her that way.
Draco is now purring and rubbing his cheek against my chest and Ginny is glaring at me.
"Ginny even if Harry liked you in that way he had no choice Draco is his soul mate." Ron said.
"So? He could just reject him." She said.
"That would kill him. I would never do such a thing. Plus I would not be able to love any one else." I said. I then said to draco, "Are you done eating love?"
He nodded so I got up and me and Draco walked out. "I'm sorry for making Ginny mad at you." Draco said looking upset.
"It's not your fault kitten. I love you kitten." I said and started to kiss Draco in the middle of the hallway.
He kissed back happily then I heard some one say, "oi get a room you two!"
I pulled away from him smirking and said to Ron, "and why will I do that? You don't like me and Draco kissing?"
"It's not that it's just I. There is no need to kiss your cat in front of  people." He said.
"He is my kitten. I can do what ever I want with him. Including this." I kissed him and put my tongue in his mouth causing him to moan.  I placed both hands up his shirt.
"Oi Harry that is not cool." Ron said and he ran away.
I pulled away from Draco and he said, "I was enjoying that!"
"I know kitten. Maby later." I said and pet his ears. "Let's go to our room. Maby we can continue there."
He was about to run but I grabed his tail making him give a loud meow. I pulled him to me and I said, "you don't need to run kitten. We have a long time." I put my arm around his waist and we walked to our room.

After dinner me and Draco laid on our bed and cuddled and we talked about ourselves. When it was curfew I grabbed me and Draco clothes and we went to the bathroom.
He was about to grabbed his cloths but I hit his hand away, "did I tell you you can change yet?" I asked.
He shook his head and I then said, "take off your cloths. All of them." He completely striped and I started to dress him. When I finished dressing him I dressed my self then we went to bed Draco in my arms.

Edited by -