chapter eight

Draco p.o.v
He dragged me to were he wants to go and there is just a wall that's an empty corridor. "Doing this in a corridor, kinky." I said getting aroused by my thoughts.
He kissed me and started to pace...then a door appeared. He got me in and pushed me to a wall then he closed the door. "I'm going to make you scream my name and make it to where you won't be able to walk for a week." He whispered and bit my ear.
I moaned as he kissed his way down to my neck. I tilted my head to make more room for him to kiss and bite my neck all he wishes.
He found my sweet spot and bit, making me moan. He started to grinde his hips into mine.
"I like that Harry. Please, go faster." I said.
"Not even there yet. You must be very desperate." He said and started to take my shirt off.
When he was done he started to play with my nipples and kiss me. Then he, very slowly, took my pants off. Then my boxers.
"Harry stop teasing me." I said as his hands brushed against my penis.
"Oh but that's so fun. He said and backed up a bit. Your turn to undress me." He said.
I smiled and did it. He smirked and put me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and straddled my waist.
He started to grind into my hips and kissed me some more, and bit into my sweet spot. "Harry please, I need you in me." I moaned.
"Have to wait a little longer for that my kitten." He said and kissed me down my body.
He sat up as I tried to touch myself but he grabbed my hand and said, "Only I'm alowed to do that kitten."
"But harry." I said.
"No, no kitten. Need me to put you in hand cuffs." I moaned at them, and he smirked as hand cuffs appeared in his hand.
He hand cuffed me to the bed as lube appeared in his hand. He lubed his member and his fingers.
I moaned as i watched him and wished I could touch him.
He placed his first finger in my hole. And started to move it in and out. Then a second finger causing me to gasp. He chuckled as he started to move them in and out to. "Harry pleas I need you inside of me." I said.
"I'll get there." He said and placed his third one inside of me and done the same.
"Are you ready kitten?" He said and I nodded and moved my hands.
"If I hurt you just tell me." He said as he replaced his fingers with his cock.
I moned as he pushed himslef completely inside of me. He slowly moved and I moned and pushed butt more closer to get more.
"Faster Harry pleas." I said.
He done that and hit somthing that made fell more aroused. I moned and purred.
"You like that kitten? Don't worry I will be doing this all night. Maby tomarrow if your up for it." And he started thrusting very slowly hitting that spot. Causing me to mone purr and meow.
"Faster Harry pleas. I need this." I said as he stroked my member and started going faster.
"I love you so mutch kitten. And I'm the only one who can do this to you kitten."
"Yes harry you and only you. I love you." I moned.
He grabbed my cock and started to palm me.
"Mm Harry pleas. Faster harder pleas! Oh harry!" I said.
He laughed and done as I said. "Harry I need to cum."
"Go right ahead I'm going to also." He said.
We came then he collapsed next to me.
"I love you harry." I said.
"I love you to." He said and we fell asleep.

Harry p.o.v
I woke up and it's morning. I looked at Draco who has cum on him. I smiled happy that I got to loose my V card to him.
He woke up his eyes is silver now. "Morning harry." He said.
"Morning. How do you feel?" I said.
"My butt hurts like Hell. We should get some breakfast." Draco said and we got up. He hissed and fell back down.
"Hey come on. I'll help you." I said and help him up.
We went and took a shower then i dressed him and we went to the great hall. We sat down and Draco flinched.
Ron and Hermione gave us a raised eyebrow.
"So did this fun includ a bed and no cloths?" Ron said as Blais and Pansy sat with us.
"Oh yes." I said as Draco blushed and buried his face in my chest.
"How dare you take his virginity." Pansy said.
"Hey he is my mate and it was time for him." I said stroking his head.
"Well still. I think you should not have." Pansy said.
"Hey we are fifteen. We are hormonal teens and one of us is a neko. We can do what we want." Draco said.
"Maby we can use that room again after dinner." I said in Draco's ear.
"Sounds like fun." He mumbled.
We then went to all our classes and after that dinner.
Then went back to the room of requirement.
We done our work and I had Draco sit on my lap.
Which was a bad idea because he kept moving making me get aroused.
So since we are finished I got up and carried Draco to our bed. "Well kitten I think that you owe me for making me aroused.
So the rest of the night consisted of Draco giving me a blow job and more sex.