NEKOPARA!-Part 1

-Things you need to know~-

(Y/n)-Your name

(N/n)-Nickname

(H/c)-Hair color

(F/c)-Favorite color

(2/F/c)-Second favorite color

(E/c)-Eye Color

Song credit goes to Waifu Wednesdays on Youtube!~

LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5entGxdlc&list=RDb1gux6jeTR8&index=6

Note: I will be taking a lot of pieces and bits from Noble's Nekopara videos, so yeah!

(WARNING: Swearing ahead! Noble does swear in his videos, so I had to keep the max. class level up XD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Noble's POV--

I was on my compute, looking through steam, when all of a sudden, I came across a game called Nekopara. There was a group of catgirls, and they looked adorable as hell. There was a brown haired catgirl standing next to a white haired catgirl, as well as a few others. But one catgirl stood out in particular.... She had a rather large chest (This is practically what Noble looks for in a Waifu), and (H/c) hair. She wasn't wearing a maid outfit, but she was SUPER adorable. She had a (F/c) sleeveless shirt, and a (2/F/c) color skirt. I had no clue what her name was, but she was definitely going to be my new waifu.

--Timeskip to the video!--

"What's crackin, guys! Welcome to Nekopara! AWWWW YEAH!"

-beeep-

"Alright guys, I'm sorry for that weird introduction, don't worry about that. Um, so yeah! I just saw this game come out on Steam today and I was like *SNIFFS* Yeah, we're doing it guys! Oh god, we're doing it. There is no way I would not do it, alright! I am excited as all hell. And before we begin, I just gotta show you this little extra option."

--Timeskip--

"Alright, guys. I think I found the best setting I could ever find in a goddamn game. E-mote settings: Chest bounciness! And we don't want none of that so let's just... *Turns down setting* FUUUUUCK!" *TURNS SETTING ALL THE WAY UP*

--Timeskip-- cause I'm too lazy to keep going back and forth between the video and typing--

"Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the first episode. But did you see that! They fucking bounced! *Refering to the whole bouncy chest jump* I hope you enjoyed the first episode, leave a like if you wanna see some more... I don't care if you like it or not, I'm doing it anyways! See you guys next time!"

 *Video ends*

I got up from my computer desk, and sat down on my bed. I wonder what it would be like if I had one of my one catgirls from Nekopara.... But I know that'll never happen, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 398

After a little bit (Maybe 2 parts)you'll be in the game!  I just need to set up the plot (No, not Noble's version of plot) for the story.