The Waifu Appears!-Part 2

-Things you need to know-

(Y/N)-First name

(L/N)-Last name

(H/C)-Hair Color

(H/L)-Hair Length

(E/C)-Eye Color

(F/C)-Fav. Color

(2/F/C)-2nd fav. color

(WARNING: There will be cursing since Noble does curse, so you have been warned.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Noble's POV--

"I love this game."

BEEP

"Alright guys! Welcome back to some more frickin' Nekopara! I don't care! I'm doing it! So let's kick it off here! Yeah, over here. Let's take a look at that room! Time to explore! Alright, Chocola! Chocola or Vanilla, which one do you like." *Vanilla is speaking* "From where it is, I suspect that is a bedroom. Master's new bed must be there." "We're already going to the bed, guys. This game is already going to great places." But what Noble didn't know was that there was another catgirl in his apartment. As Noble walked with Chocola and Vanilla, he heard soft mews and snoring. Once Noble opened the door, he found a catgirl with (F/c) ears and (H/L), (H/c) hair. It was the waifu from the picture! She was sleeping and soundly, at that. "Chocola, Vanilla, do you have any idea who that is?" I asked the nekos. "That's (Y/N)-Chan desu~"  Chocola replied. "(Y/N)-Chan is our best friend. If you try hitting on her, you're gonna have a bad time." Vanilla replied. (REFRENCES~) "Wow. This is a side of Vanilla I've never seen before, and with that I think this is a good place to end this episode of Nekopara. Bye guys!" I finished.  I turned my microphone off, turned my computer off, and got up from my desk. "I wish that (Y/N) was real... She's super adorable, and..." My voice trailed off. I heard a bit of noise, and found particles forming in the air. There was a huge flash of white, blinding light, and a small portal type thing formed. "WOOOOOOO!~" I heard someone yell. I blinked for one second, and next thing I know, I have boobs in my face. "You called me, master?" I heard an angelic voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY D: I had to make a cliffhanger :P

 Don't worry :D I'm working on part three =3

-Kat #02