Nekopara comes to LIFE!?!-Part Three

-Things you need to know-

(Y/N)-First name

(L/N)-Last name

(H/C)-Hair Color

(H/L)-Hair Length

(E/C)-Eye Color

(F/C)-Fav. Color

(2/F/C)-2nd fav. color

(WARNING: There will be cursing since Noble does curse, so you have been warned.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Noble's POV--

I currently was still being smushed by a pair of really soft cushiony boobs, when I heard a couple more noises. "Took them long enough." The girl got up, and brushed her skirt off. I got a better look at her from this view, which I was leaning against my bookshelf, which sometimes showed up in my videos. The girl looked somewhat like the waifu from Nekopara. The same (F/c) ears and tail, (H/L) (H/c) hair, except a different outfit. This time, she was wearing a maid outfit, with (F/c) accents, a pair of white stockings, and a frilly (2/F/c) maid headpiece.  "Chocola had fun, desuuuuuuuuuuuuu~" Another catgirl appeared, but, with the appearance of Chocola. The next looked like Vanilla, Azuki, Maple, Coconut, and Cinnamon. "How the actual hell are you guys here?" I asked. 'Just because they're catgirls with gigantic boobs means I need to stay calm or I'll get a boner...' I thought to myself. ( Kat: XD)

--Your POV-- (You: Finally! Kat: Ooo shut up and read my book.)

"Well, to put it simply, you summoned me, which caused everyone else to also be summoned, and yeah."  I explained to my Senpai, Noble-Senpai, who I've only seen from inside the screen. I have a major crush on him, but I'm too scared to admit it >////<.  (You are not a Yandere, but you still call Noble Noble-Senpai, since he's older than you.) Chocola and Vanilla know about my crush on him, but I made them promise not tell him. "Well... I don't know what to do with you guys. I only have a three extra guest spaces, but you're going to have to share." Noble~Senpai replied. "Well, then Chocola, Vanilla, you two together, Cinnamon, Azuki, you and Maple, and I don't know where I'm going to go, but whatever." (Yes, you're a Tsun :3) I flipped my hair. "You can share with me." Noble-Senpai said. "W-w-wha....?" I was twitching. "I said , you can share with me." Noble-Senpai replied. "Well, I'll let you know, mister, if there's any funny buisness at ALL, I will kill you a thousand times over and over again. And I'm not saying this because I like you or anything! Hmph!" I was doing my best to try and scare him, but, instead he popped up behind me and started touching my ears.  I ran out of the room screaming. 

--Noble's POV--

"Do you guys know what just happened?" I asked. "The last time someone pet (Y/N)-Chan's ears, she almost got violated. She was about to get the 'thing' up her butt when Kashou came with the police and saved her. Chocola and I were with Kashou that same day. To see her so scared and quivering, I almost wanted to kill that stupid bastard. That's why she freake out when you touched her ears. She's only seen you when you played our game, but that was from inside the screen and she hasn't warmed up to you yet." Maple explained. I was shocked. (Y/N) seemed like just the simple Neko, but she had a bit of a troubled past. 

--Your POV--

I thought that Noble~Senpai was a good person... Even though I've only seen him through the screen, he seemed like a good person. I stopped at a ramen shop to drown my sadness in delicious ramen. The name of the restaurant was "Lily's Ramen and Bubble Tea". I entered the shop, getting a couple glances. I guess these people don't see nekos every day. I sat down at the sushi bar, as a girl with silver hair, a mechanic outfit, and wolf ears and a tail walked up to me. "I'm Lily. I'm the owner of this little joint. I know you're a first timer because I know every one of customers. I know that look. What happened to you?" She asked. "I can't really explain it now, it's too complicated." I said. The phone rang, meaning someone was calling for a order.

--Noble's POV--

"Has (Y/N) ever done this before, and where did she go?" I asked the nekos. "One time she got royally pissed at someone who summoned us, and ran away to a sushi restaurant. (Y/N) stress eats." Azuki yelled. "I know a good friend who works at a ramen shop, and has connections. She can get the message around rather fast." I scrolled through my phone to call Lily. "This is Lily speaking. How can I help you?" Lily's cheery voice rang through the phone. "I'm looking for a neko with (H/L), (H/c) hair, (F/c) ears, and a maid dress. Have you seen anyone who fits this description?" I asked. Lily seemed a little hesitant. "I'm sorry, Noble. I haven't." Lily replied. "Alright, bye." I hung up the phone. "Anything?" Chocola asked. Everyone was out of order, now that (Y/N) was gone.

--Lily's POV--

"Noble just called asking about a person looking just like you. He doesn't sound like that normally." I asked the neko. "I-I-I-I..." The girl's face shaded over.  "You're the person that Noble's looking for, right?" I asked. "Yes, actually. I ran away. I can't explain why exactly I ran away, but..." The girl needed shelter, and food. "You can stay here. You have another 5 days to tell me why you ran away, and on Friday, you have to tell me." I told the girl. Hopefully Noble doesn't figure out that I hid (Y/N) here, but he might. He isn't as dumb as he looks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING: Long Authors note!)

This book might be another 10 chapters or so. Just to tell you. I have been working on this for about a week and a half, so please give me some credit. I will be posting another Vocoloid oneshot after this, and yeah! Please kep supporting this book! (>:3)

-Kat #02