Moved to California

Hey, my name is Taylor Parker. Im 16, my height is 5'3. YEAH I KNOW IM SHORT JEEZ. Oh sorry, um so i live with my dad.He rapes me everyday. I dropped out of school because i was currently getting bullied. I got jumped and im ugly.I have a job at a cafe i make at least 20 dollars per hour.So here's my story

"DAD NO STOP" i scream. "Shut up" he beats me. "MOMM" i scream. "She's dead" he say and i let the beating just happen.
After the beating, i leaped my way to the bathroom to see my face bleeding red. Tears burn down my face, i grabbed my cloth and place cold water on to it. "Your beautiful" i repeat over and over again. I leaped back to my room, to grab some clothes. I pull out some boy shorts and a tank top along with my underwear and a bra.

When my 15 mins shower was over i walked back to my room. And laid down on my bed, since i didnt have nothing else to do. I grabbed my ipad. And did my online school work. I seen an ad that said: come get a 1,200 dollar house in california with 8 bed room, 7 bath, backyard with a pool, and a safe neighborhood. Www.bighouseAMN.com.
I clicked on it, typed in my info and for the rest of the night i was doing my school work.
Morning

As my alarm clock went off, i got up brushed my teeth, i quietly went to checked to see if my dad was home. I poke my head though the door to see his room door closed. Good he's not home.

I went to my draw to pick out a outfit. I put on my plain black tee, with my high waist jeans along with my blue retros 9's. I grabbed my purse, android and walked out the door to my job.
8:00 at night

I went to my room and looked at my emails.
Hello, Taylor Parker you have been accepted to move in a house in California. You have until 7 days to move in this house on 48 brookstreet. Thank you for buying the wonderful house. -Mr. Kines

I jumped up grabbed my suitcase and placed all my cloths, pictures, and my electricities in there. I grabbed another suitcase that straps on to my bag and places all my 7 sneakers in there.
I looked out my window to see how far the ground was. Since it wasnt that far i dropped my 3 bags down, and quickly grabbed my piggy bank to caught a plane.

Soon as i hit the ground. I grabbed my bags and ran to my new life.