In california

"This is a 8 bedroom" i was amazed at the view. "Yup, nice street here too" a man that looked at least 40 says. "Cool, thanks" i shake his hand. "And hear is the keys" he drops them in my hand. "Ohh wait what is the best school here" i asked. "Ohh that would be Westbrook high. Down the street at your lefted" he says. "Thank you" i gave him a tip. "No problem" he patts my back and walks off.

I went threw the Furnished house putting up my pictures. I went to the balcony and looked up. Mom, why did my life be like this. Sometimes, i wonder why am i like this. Im sorry i lefted dad i just didnt like what he was doing. Just know that i love you. I walked back to my room and seen my phone ringing.
"Hello"i answer
"Hi is this Taylor Parker" a man asked
"Yes" i say
"Since you are 16, and not in any school. You will be going to Westbrook High. You dont need to buy anything, we will give it to you. Just come tomorrow with yourself" he says so politely.
"Okay wow thank you" i thank him and hang up.

Then a knock on the door came. I look at the security camera to see a white boy here. I unlock the door, to see him with a pie in his hand. "Hi, welcome to the neighborhood" he smiles and hand it to me. "Thanks"i smile. "Well i live next door. So call me if you need me" he hands me his number and the pie then walks off. Surprisingly, he was cute. Seems like living her isnt a bad idea.