//1//

"So are you gonna come with me to Luke's house or not" my best friend Fallin said starting to grab all the stuff she would be needing tonight.

"Do I have to" I said sighing. "Yes" she said pulling me out of my bed. "I will be waiting downstairs don't take a century" she said walking down the hall her voice faded as she made her way down the stairs.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a random t-shirt and some jeans. I walked over to my bathroom and brushed my hair and ran my fingers through it.

"You ready" she asked as I tucked my phone in my back pocket. I nodded and we walked out to her car. I decided to take the aux cord and put my music on shuffle.

We arrived there about 10 minutes later. "Stop being a little wimp and let's go" she said getting out of the car as I was still sitting with my seatbelt on. I didn't really like socializing unless it was someone I knew.

Fallin was turning the knob when I stopped her. "What the hell are you doing" I said grabbing her hand. "This is my boyfriends house I basically live here now let's go" she said walking in with me awkwardly behind her.

She immediately ran to Luke, sat on his lap, and kissed him. I on the other hand just stood there looking around at the huge house. Fallin looked back at me and I gave her a look. "Oh, this is Kaitlyn my friend. I smiled and did a weird wave to the boys sitting on the couch.

There were 3 other guys in the room. One had a lot of hair and a red bandana on. Another had crazy red hair and a piercing by his eyebrow. And the last one was extremely attractive he had dark brown hair with blonde on the top that was slowly fading and dark brown eyes.

"I'm Ashton" the one with red bandana said. "Micheal" the one with crazy hair said doing something on his phone. "And I'm Calum" the attractive boy said. "You know you can sit down" Calum said patting a spot next to him.

Well this ought to be fun.