//7//

Calum's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Kaitlyn were done on our date at the carnival that was in town is was sadly time to take her home and me on my way as well.

"Thanks Calum" she said looking over at me while we were stopped at a red light. "No problem" I said smiling back intertwining our fingers together over the cup holders.

We arrived at her house and I got
out to say my goodbyes. "Bye Cal" she said hugging me. "Bye Kaitlyn" I said wanting to kiss her before she pulled away.

She was slowly pulling out of my grip when I kissed her. The kiss only last for about 3 seconds but it was a good kiss not gonna lie. She pulled away and I could see her checks turning a light pink color.

She walked away and waved as I leaned against my car until she reached the inside of her house.

I drove home and walked in quietly not know if the boys where still up or not.
"Hey" Luke said scaring the shit out of me. "Hey" I said turning around to see him standing by the stairs.

"So how did it go" he said smirking. "It was amazing" I said. "Well you won't have to do it anymore the date is over I only said 1 date so you are good" he said walking up to his room.

I felt bad. I totally forgot this whole thing was just a dare from the other night. See when Luke took me upstairs he told me to ask Kaitlyn out on a date witch I did.

I couldn't say it was a dare so when she asked I just said I had to send a nude to a random person witch she believed. But the thing is I am falling for this girl.