//2//

"So whatcha guys wanna do" Luke ask moving around uncomfortable because Fallin was on his lap. "We could watch a movie" Ashton said.

We all stayed silent because none of us wanted to watch a movie. "Truth or Dare" Calum asked waiting for an answer from everyone.

"I'll play" I heard Fallin say. "Sure" Michael said finally getting off his phone. The others just nodded in agreement.

"Ok who is gonna start" asked Fallin followed by a "Not it". Everyone copied her words but the last one to say it was Calum.

"Ok um Luke truth or dare" he asked the blonde hair boy. "Um truth" he said. "Pussy" Calum mumbled. "Is it true that when Emily came over yesterday you got head from her.

Luke looked nervous. "Why was Emily over" Fallin asked getting mad. "It was just to study and shit" he said not caring. "So did she" Fallin asked. "Did she what" Luke asked confused.

Did she suck your dick or no" he just sat in silence. "Are you fucking serious" she said standing up with everyone else quite. "Luke it's over" Fallin said walking out to her car and leaving me. "You can stay here if she doesn't come back" Calum said smiling at me. "Thanks"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Calum" Luke said pissed. Calum just rolled his eyes. "Do you guys want to get back to the game or no" Ashton said shifting in his seat. We all nodded. "Luke its your turn" I said to him as he was trying to calm down. "Calum truth or dare" Luke said smirking. "Dare" Calum said. "I have to give you your dare in private" Luke said standing up with Calum following close behind with him upstairs.

They came down a few minutes later. "My dare was just to send someone a dick pic no big deal" he said sitting back down. "Ok" I said awkwardly